I am still researching my trip plans for Ireland, London and Paris. We are going next June (2001). Do most of you book your flights this early or would you advise waiting until January at least. It seems that most advertisements (for "specials") are concentrating on Holiday travel now and will get to next summer ("specials") in January. Not having flights booked delays getting room reservations as well. What do you do?
Booking flights now for June
- 1 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 2 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 3 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 4 Palio Parking
- 5 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 6 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 7 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 8 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 9 Oxford to Rye
- 10 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 11 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 12 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 13 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 14 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 15 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 16 italy itinerary for comments
- 17 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 18 Extra screening at immigration
- 19 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 20 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 21 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 22 Am I too fat too travel?
- 23 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013
- 24 Istanbul Hotels
- 25 3 week trip Western Turkey