I am from the US and I plan to visit the Greek Islands in June. I would like to know, since I will be coming to ATH, and travel by ship, what's the situation in Peiaeus? I read that it is occupied by refugees. Should I look into other options for visiting Crete.
Also, I see a lot of ships to Crete.
Should I wait to book my tickets, or can I book now and get the best price?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 3 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 4 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 5 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 8 Hiking in Switzerland
- 9 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 10 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 13 CASH OR CARD?
- 14 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 15 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 18 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 25 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip