I am from the US and I plan to visit the Greek Islands in June. I would like to know, since I will be coming to ATH, and travel by ship, what's the situation in Peiaeus? I read that it is occupied by refugees. Should I look into other options for visiting Crete.
Also, I see a lot of ships to Crete.
Should I wait to book my tickets, or can I book now and get the best price?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confused on which train pass
- 2 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 3 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 4 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 7 Best of Norway
- 8 Bus Strike
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 16 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 17 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 18 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 19 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 20 Another Question re Scotland
- 21 Dalmation coast in October?
- 22 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 24 Where to stay in Umbria
- 25 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi