I do I find it hard to book online for European trains. It will always say either sale not available for your area or there is no schedule/itinerary yet. Does anybody know any website that sells cheap train tickets for crossing borders of Europe wherein I can do the booking here now from Dubai.
Booking European Train Tickets from outside Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 2 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 5 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 8 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Unique Venice Activity
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Chip but no PIN
- 13 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 14 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 15 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 16 car rental advice in Portugal
- 17 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 20 Small group for Colosseum
- 21 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 24 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 25 Duoro river cruises