I do I find it hard to book online for European trains. It will always say either sale not available for your area or there is no schedule/itinerary yet. Does anybody know any website that sells cheap train tickets for crossing borders of Europe wherein I can do the booking here now from Dubai.
Booking European Train Tickets from outside Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 London hotel
- 4 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 5 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 6 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 hotels in Seville
- 12 London tube
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 15 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 16 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 17 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 18 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 19 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 20 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 25 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?