I do I find it hard to book online for European trains. It will always say either sale not available for your area or there is no schedule/itinerary yet. Does anybody know any website that sells cheap train tickets for crossing borders of Europe wherein I can do the booking here now from Dubai.
Booking European Train Tickets from outside Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 2 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 3 Snorkling around Var?
- 4 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 5 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 6 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 7 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 8 Change in Travel
- 9 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 10 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 11 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 12 Is Capri overrated?
- 13 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 14 Need help with our itinerary
- 15 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 16 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 17 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 18 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 21 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 22 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 23 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 24 9 days on amalfi coast
- 25 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina