I often see where people have used the different discount sites to book hotel rooms, etc.I have never done that , I usually go directly to Hotel's website when possible. What has your experience been like for those of you that have used these different sites? Do you have a favorite site?
booking. com, priceline, expedia etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 2 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 3 Cornwall or Paris?
- 4 Help for San Sebastian
- 5 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 6 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 7 spain
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 10 2 Days in Rome
- 11 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 12 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 13 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 14 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 3 days in Rome
- 18 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 19 2 full days in Paris
- 20 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 21 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 22 Help with Madrid Location
- 23 Venice, just arrived
- 24 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 25 Central London Hotels