I often see where people have used the different discount sites to book hotel rooms, etc.I have never done that , I usually go directly to Hotel's website when possible. What has your experience been like for those of you that have used these different sites? Do you have a favorite site?
booking. com, priceline, expedia etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 2 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 3 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 4 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 5 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 6 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 7 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 8 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 9 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 10 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 11 Top 5 choices from London
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Transportation in Paris
- 14 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 15 Greek Island honeymoon
- 16 2 Days in Brussels
- 17 Santorini (Greece) : Ferries pros and cons
- 18 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 19 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 20 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 21 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 22 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 23 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 24 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 25 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...