We will be in Goreme for 3 and a half days last week of April. Wondering if to wait until few days before flying to Kayseri to book balloon trip to see how weather is setting up, or even wait until we get there. Do we book on our own or have hotel do it? Hotel is anxious to book for us, as says that time is really busy, but gather that one cannot really get better price on their own versus hotel.(other than slight discount of paying cash which you can do either way.) Any suggestions as what to do as it is a lot of money to commit.
Booking Balloon trip in advance or when we get there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 2 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 9 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 12 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 13 Paris and where else?
- 14 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 15 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 16 Eleanor's Pages
- 17 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 18 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 21 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 22 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 23 Internet or travel agent?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Itinerary concerns, please help