We will be in Goreme for 3 and a half days last week of April. Wondering if to wait until few days before flying to Kayseri to book balloon trip to see how weather is setting up, or even wait until we get there. Do we book on our own or have hotel do it? Hotel is anxious to book for us, as says that time is really busy, but gather that one cannot really get better price on their own versus hotel.(other than slight discount of paying cash which you can do either way.) Any suggestions as what to do as it is a lot of money to commit.
Booking Balloon trip in advance or when we get there?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 2 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 5 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 10 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 11 One more last question on Bayeux
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 16 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 17 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 22 banger rally around europe?
- 23 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!