I am planning to visit Spain for about 2 weeks and plan to visit BCN, Seville, and MAD.
- BCN --> Seville --> MAD --> BCN
- With the interest of time, I am planning to fly from BCN to Seville, via the Vueling. I wanted to know how much in advance should I book to assure a decent deal, if not good.
- I plan to take the AVE from Seville to MAD to BCN. How soon should i Book these tickets?
- I will be traveling from 7th Mar to 30th March.
Thank you all for your input in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 2 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 3 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 6 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 7 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Interesting places to visit
- 10 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Germany train help!
- 16 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 17 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 18 Acropolis Athens
- 19 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay