I am planning to visit Spain for about 2 weeks and plan to visit BCN, Seville, and MAD.
- BCN --> Seville --> MAD --> BCN
- With the interest of time, I am planning to fly from BCN to Seville, via the Vueling. I wanted to know how much in advance should I book to assure a decent deal, if not good.
- I plan to take the AVE from Seville to MAD to BCN. How soon should i Book these tickets?
- I will be traveling from 7th Mar to 30th March.
Thank you all for your input in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 2 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 3 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 4 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 5 PARIS
- 6 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 7 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 8 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Germany or Sweden
- 14 Alitala
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 17 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 18 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 19 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 20 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 21 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 22 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Sicily help