I am planning to visit Spain for about 2 weeks and plan to visit BCN, Seville, and MAD.
- BCN --> Seville --> MAD --> BCN
- With the interest of time, I am planning to fly from BCN to Seville, via the Vueling. I wanted to know how much in advance should I book to assure a decent deal, if not good.
- I plan to take the AVE from Seville to MAD to BCN. How soon should i Book these tickets?
- I will be traveling from 7th Mar to 30th March.
Thank you all for your input in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 2 Self drive tour companies
- 3 Rouen Tour Companies
- 4 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 11 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 14 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 21 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 First time in Bulgaria
- 24 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 25 Alps Drive