I am thinking of booking an apartment for 4 days from this company Romeloft.com. Has anyone dealt with this company before? Any feedback will be most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Scotland Trip Report
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 5 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 6 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 7 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 8 Kayaking in Avignon
- 9 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 10 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 11 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 12 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 13 4 days in Provence in early June
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 19 Sintra
- 20 France Itinerary Advice
- 21 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 22 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings