I am thinking of booking an apartment for 4 days from this company Romeloft.com. Has anyone dealt with this company before? Any feedback will be most welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Home Depot
- 2 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 3 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 6 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 11 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 12 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 13 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 14 Enjoying England for a year!
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 16 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 gare de nord
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 21 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 24 Southern Italy
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Paris