My husband and I are planning to go to Florence for the month of June. We have our accomodations reserved, and I've been looking into flights from Orlando to Florence. Ouch! $1500+ is what I'm finding on Kayak and fly.com! The website "I Dream of Italy" is saying book now - prices to Italy are just going to climb from now on (for travel this summer)? What do you all think? Any suggestions to help us save some money will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Booking Airfare from Florida to Florence, Italy
- 1 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 2 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 3 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 4 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 5 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 6 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 11 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 14 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 15 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 16 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 17 Montepulciano faves
- 18 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 19 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 20 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 21 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 22 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 24 A chacun son goût
- 25 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review