Well I can't believe how quickly time has flown and as of tomorrow night, our little family are flying out of Australia and heading to an amazing mixture of destinations and cultural experiences. Thank you to everyone who has answered my questions and given me a wealth of knowledge to dwell on. We are so excited and looking forward to a fabulous 6 weeks!
bonvoyage and thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Paris
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 Christmas in Munich
- 4 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 5 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 6 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 7 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 10 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 11 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 12 Raining in rome
- 13 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 14 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 15 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 16 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 17 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 18 İstanbul Travel guide
- 19 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 20 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 21 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 22 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 23 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 24 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 25 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum