Well I can't believe how quickly time has flown and as of tomorrow night, our little family are flying out of Australia and heading to an amazing mixture of destinations and cultural experiences. Thank you to everyone who has answered my questions and given me a wealth of knowledge to dwell on. We are so excited and looking forward to a fabulous 6 weeks!
bonvoyage and thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 2 3 weeks in Europe
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 5 London and Where Else in late December?
- 6 Matisse at Tate
- 7 Ireland Southwest
- 8 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 9 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 10 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 11 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 12 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 13 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 16 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 17 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 18 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 19 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 20 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 21 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 22 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 23 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 24 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 25 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice