Well I can't believe how quickly time has flown and as of tomorrow night, our little family are flying out of Australia and heading to an amazing mixture of destinations and cultural experiences. Thank you to everyone who has answered my questions and given me a wealth of knowledge to dwell on. We are so excited and looking forward to a fabulous 6 weeks!
bonvoyage and thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 2 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 3 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 4 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 5 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 6 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 7 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 8 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 9 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 10 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 11 Bus ride to Positano
- 12 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 13 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 14 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 15 Slovenia itinerary
- 16 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 17 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 18 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 19 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 20 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 21 Is Capri overrated?
- 22 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 23 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 24 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 25 9 days in switzerland