We are taking a train from Salzburg to Bolzano and will get rental car there. We want to spend one night in Dolomites before heading to Venice. We are not hikers but want to see the area. There seem to be so many different areas - any recommendations on where to stay?
Bolzano to Venice mid Sept
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin
- 2 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 3 Budget family trip to Europe
- 4 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 5 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 6 caroline_venezia
- 7 Taormina to Palermo
- 8 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 9 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 10 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 11 Storytellers in Iceland
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 13 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 14 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 15 Italy trip questions
- 16 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 17 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 18 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 19 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 20 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 21 history museums or locations
- 22 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 23 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list