We will be passing the ruins of Baleo Claudia on Christmas Day. We realize that the official attraction is closed. We were wondering if we stopped by the beach if we could still see the ruins enough to make it worth our while stopping there. Photos of the ruins look breathtaking. Thanks.
Bolonia Spain - The Ruins of Baleo Claudia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Augsburg with kids
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 He said , she said
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 8 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 12 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 13 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 14 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 15 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 16 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 23 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid