We plan to stop for lunch in Bologna while driving from Venice to Tuscany (near Siena) and want to have lunch at Antica Trattoria Della Gigina at Via Stendhal, 1B. We will probably arrive between around 12:00 and 13:00. Where should we park?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 2 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 3 Greece
- 4 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 5 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 6 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 7 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 8 Iceland
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 11 London with Teens Trip Report
- 12 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 16 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 20 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 21 Lake Como AREA questions
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland