We plan to stop for lunch in Bologna while driving from Venice to Tuscany (near Siena) and want to have lunch at Antica Trattoria Della Gigina at Via Stendhal, 1B. We will probably arrive between around 12:00 and 13:00. Where should we park?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 info Faro & Algarve
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 9 Nafplio to Hydra
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 14 Santorini lodging
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 17 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 20 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 23 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 24 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 25 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April