We plan to stop for lunch in Bologna while driving from Venice to Tuscany (near Siena) and want to have lunch at Antica Trattoria Della Gigina at Via Stendhal, 1B. We will probably arrive between around 12:00 and 13:00. Where should we park?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RACKSPACE 1888 260 2909 Installation renewal contact RACKSPACE tec*h
- 2 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 3 Where to stay in Milos
- 4 Krakow
- 5 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 6 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 7 Italy Car Scam
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 10 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 13 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 14 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 15 Russia in two weeks in December
- 16 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 17 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 18 Norway Honeymoon
- 19 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 20 Schengen Rule
- 21 Quizz !
- 22 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 23 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 24 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 25 Visiting Plitivce National Park