I have a very short stay in Italy landing Saturday evening in Bologna and Leaving Thursday Noon from Turin. I really like to see Amalfi Coast that is my priority so can anyone please advise the most efficient way to that with my far away airport landing and departures?
I was thinking of renting a car from Bologna and driving all the way to Amalfi coast, stay there for 2 nights and then drive back towards Turin with a one night stop over in a city in between maybe somewhere nice in Tuscany?
Any help would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 2 생방송바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 3 생중계바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 아시아바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 6 아시안바카라＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 7 윈스카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 8 태백카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 9 엔젤카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 10 빅브라더카지노＼=】￢ＧＯ４２８。ＣoM￢【=＼슈퍼바카라
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 13 성인온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Another tipping question: concierges
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 25 Trip suggestion