I have a very short stay in Italy landing Saturday evening in Bologna and Leaving Thursday Noon from Turin. I really like to see Amalfi Coast that is my priority so can anyone please advise the most efficient way to that with my far away airport landing and departures?
I was thinking of renting a car from Bologna and driving all the way to Amalfi coast, stay there for 2 nights and then drive back towards Turin with a one night stop over in a city in between maybe somewhere nice in Tuscany?
Any help would be really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 핼로바카라╱✾【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】✾╱【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 4 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 Juangfrau / mt
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 13 Questions about Polish sights
- 14 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 15 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Italy
- 20 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 21 Revised itinerary for italy
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 24 Biarritz family holiday
- 25 Lisbon hotel