We are thinking of spending 10 days or so in this area and wonder if we could get some feedback on what to see and do in the area. We are going in mid-August with twin 12 year olds and an 18 month old. Hoping that there is also enough for them to see and do.
Bologna, Rimini, Ravenna...Anyone been there recently?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 2 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 3 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 4 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 5 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 6 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 7 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 8 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 9 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 10 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 11 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 14 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 15 Porto to Lisbon
- 16 How much time in Lisbon?
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 5 or 6 day tours from Lisbon, HELP !
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 21 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 24 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 25 St Christophers Paris