We are thinking of spending 10 days or so in this area and wonder if we could get some feedback on what to see and do in the area. We are going in mid-August with twin 12 year olds and an 18 month old. Hoping that there is also enough for them to see and do.
Bologna, Rimini, Ravenna...Anyone been there recently?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 4 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 5 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 6 Norway 2014
- 7 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 9 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 10 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 11 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 12 Reykjavik hotels
- 13 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 16 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 17 First Time to UK since 2001
- 18 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 19 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 20 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...