We are thinking of spending 10 days or so in this area and wonder if we could get some feedback on what to see and do in the area. We are going in mid-August with twin 12 year olds and an 18 month old. Hoping that there is also enough for them to see and do.
Bologna, Rimini, Ravenna...Anyone been there recently?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 5 Italy
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 9 UK for 12 days !
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 16 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 17 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 21 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 22 Travel with Teens
- 23 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Snowboarding in Poland