We are thinking of spending 10 days or so in this area and wonder if we could get some feedback on what to see and do in the area. We are going in mid-August with twin 12 year olds and an 18 month old. Hoping that there is also enough for them to see and do.
Bologna, Rimini, Ravenna...Anyone been there recently?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Andalucia
- 2 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 3 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 6 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 7 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 8 One more last question on Bayeux
- 9 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 10 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 11 Medieval Tallinn
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 18 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Italian language schools
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 When to visit Provence updated info
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 25 Lucerne & Zurich