We are thinking of spending 10 days or so in this area and wonder if we could get some feedback on what to see and do in the area. We are going in mid-August with twin 12 year olds and an 18 month old. Hoping that there is also enough for them to see and do.
Bologna, Rimini, Ravenna...Anyone been there recently?
- 1 portugal
- 2 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 5 A chacun son goût
- 6 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 9 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 10 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 11 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 12 Help with itenerary
- 13 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 I Need To Vent!
- 16 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 17 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 18 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
- 19 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 20 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 21 To Clifton, RE: Romania
- 22 private tour of Romania - would you recommend Carpathian Travel Center?
- 23 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 24 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 25 Romania and Hungary itinerary