We plan to visit Bologna, Italy. Can someone please recommend things to do while there for a 1 day trip. We are open to anything.
We are both big foodies. Can you recommend some good restaurants we should try?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 2 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 3 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 6 One in Paris ... help
- 7 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 8 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 9 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 10 Travel Safety in Germany & Switzerland
- 11 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 12 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 13 Italy by car
- 14 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 15 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 16 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 17 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 18 Florence 2 weeks
- 19 12 days in Austria
- 20 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 21 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 22 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 23 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 24 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 25 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe