We plan to visit Bologna, Italy. Can someone please recommend things to do while there for a 1 day trip. We are open to anything.
We are both big foodies. Can you recommend some good restaurants we should try?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 4 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 5 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 6 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 7 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 8 Hotel advice
- 9 Tour or independent
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 Budir, Iceland
- 13 River Boat Cruise
- 14 where to stay in Malta
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 17 London with kids
- 18 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 19 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 20 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 21 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 22 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 23 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 24 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website