We plan to visit Bologna, Italy. Can someone please recommend things to do while there for a 1 day trip. We are open to anything.
We are both big foodies. Can you recommend some good restaurants we should try?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 2 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 3 Belgium advice
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Rome for a week
- 9 Ireland to Scotland
- 10 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 11 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 12 Barcelona 4 days and Lisbon 3 days.
- 13 Overnight Train Questions
- 14 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 15 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 16 Poland in September
- 17 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 18 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 19 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 20 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 24 Amalfi or Positano
- 25 Rome to Positano