I would like to visit the motor valley while I am in Bologna later this month and in specific the Ferrari, Lamborghini and Ducati museum/ factory. As time is of the essens I would like to use a tour operator (with transportation)
Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 2 Route des Vins
- 3 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 4 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 7 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 8 Les Invalides Night Show
- 9 base for Andalucia
- 10 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 11 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 14 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 18 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 19 limousine services - milan - rome
- 20 Regarding Residence Permit
- 21 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 22 Homesaty
- 23 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 24 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 25 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne