I would like to visit the motor valley while I am in Bologna later this month and in specific the Ferrari, Lamborghini and Ducati museum/ factory. As time is of the essens I would like to use a tour operator (with transportation)
Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day in Capri
- 2 Villa in Italy
- 3 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 4 Rome hotel
- 5 Help me make this possible!
- 6 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 7 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 One night in the Dolomites
- 10 Vatican tour
- 11 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 Route Information
- 18 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 19 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 20 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 21 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 24 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 25 Croatia Intinerary August 2017