I would like to visit the motor valley while I am in Bologna later this month and in specific the Ferrari, Lamborghini and Ducati museum/ factory. As time is of the essens I would like to use a tour operator (with transportation)
Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nine Cities in 9 months!
- 2 Direct SL train from Stockholm's Arlanda airport to the Central Station?
- 3 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 4 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 5 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 6 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 7 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!
- 8 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 9 Interlaken vs. Bern
- 10 Best company for car hire in Padua
- 11 Help! First time spain and portugal itinerary for 3 weeks
- 12 Heathrow to London Hotel during rush hour
- 13 Honeymoon to Italy/France "Two for the Road"
- 14 How to get from Positano to Nocelle
- 15 Lunch stop near Vouvray - winery lunch?
- 16 Using tour guides or DIY in Italy?
- 17 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 18 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 19 London Hotel or Apartment with convenience to Wembley Stadium
- 20 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 21 Data Sim Card
- 22 Paris restaurants open on Monday
- 23 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 24 Portugal itinerary and travel info
- 25 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean