I would like to visit the motor valley while I am in Bologna later this month and in specific the Ferrari, Lamborghini and Ducati museum/ factory. As time is of the essens I would like to use a tour operator (with transportation)
Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st Time in Europe
- 2 Prague
- 3 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 4 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 5 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 6 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 7 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 8 Where Europeans Vacation
- 9 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores
- 10 Paris Metro Question
- 11 Taking wine home from France
- 12 Palace of the Popes
- 13 Hertz "exact model" rental Paris
- 14 October too late for the Italian lakes?
- 15 COBH to BUNRATTY TRAIN?
- 16 electrical adaptor plugs
- 17 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 18 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 19 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 20 Shannon airport to Galway
- 21 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 22 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 23 buying Eruos in advance
- 24 Just a wedding in Sofia, Bulgary
- 25 Perugia Italy driving