I would like to visit the motor valley while I am in Bologna later this month and in specific the Ferrari, Lamborghini and Ducati museum/ factory. As time is of the essens I would like to use a tour operator (with transportation)
Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 2 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 3 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 4 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 5 England in a week - what's realistic
- 6 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 7 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 8 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 9 Enjoying England for a year!
- 10 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 11 French Riviera
- 12 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 13 Stonehenge and Bath
- 14 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 15 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 16 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 17 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 18 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 19 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 20 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 21 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 22 Barcelona extension
- 23 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 24 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...