I would like to visit the motor valley while I am in Bologna later this month and in specific the Ferrari, Lamborghini and Ducati museum/ factory. As time is of the essens I would like to use a tour operator (with transportation)
Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 2 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 3 Florence and Rome
- 4 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 7 Netflix and Hulu
- 8 Sentimental Journey
- 9 Need advice on Greek islands
- 10 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 11 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 12 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 13 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 14 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 15 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 16 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 17 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 18 If you like to live your life in fear, read this
- 19 Como or Bellagio
- 20 Itinerary: Alesund to Bergen, or round-trip from Bergen?
- 21 5 days in switzerland
- 22 Switzerland Hotels
- 23 Bosch Parade
- 24 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 25 Cinque Terre for the Day