I would like to visit the motor valley while I am in Bologna later this month and in specific the Ferrari, Lamborghini and Ducati museum/ factory. As time is of the essens I would like to use a tour operator (with transportation)
Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tolls in VIENNA-BUDAPEST-ZAGREB-GRAZ-BRATISLAVA-PRAGUE?
- 2 An October day in the Luberon
- 3 Need a couple of trail suggestions in Alpe Siusi
- 4 Alsace
- 5 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 6 My summer in Paris
- 7 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 8 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 9 Euro railways
- 10 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 11 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 12 translation
- 13 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 14 Belgium/Luxembourg driving itinerary
- 15 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 16 Romantic hotel in venice
- 17 stockholm archipelago cruise ideas
- 18 Sweden and Denmark
- 19 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 20 Round trip to Bergen question
- 21 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 22 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 23 Sweden- and another thing
- 24 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead
- 25 Visby, Sweden