After lots of research and discussions,m y fiancé and I will be in Bologna for 3 weeks in June. It is our first time in Bologna and we are looking forward to exploring, eating, drinking all of the fabulous Emilia-Romagna treats! We really want to settle and get to know the area. We are looking for an area that is very central to tasty cafes, wine shops, farmers markets, and close to the metro.
My mom is joining us for a week for her 60th birthday and she has never been to Italy so we were thinking that it would be a great home base for exploring. It is a short train ride to Milan, Florence, Venice and close to Tuscany. Do you recommend any areas in Bologna to stay in? I am going to be using airbnb, homeaway, vrbo, and other sites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 토토 총판 방법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 4 advance tickets?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 17 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 18 Cell Phone Question
- 19 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich