Looking for advice about the above day excursion by steam train. I love steam trains so that alone is very attractive to me but it includes a chance to catch some wonderful scenery and a side trip to visit some vineyards. Just wondering if anyone had done this trip and how you found it.
Also, we are staying quite close to the begining point but have been told that we will have to purchase our tickets in advance from an office in Ljubljana which is over an hours drive away. I have mailed to find out if there is any other solution but have not yet had a response. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 5 TIM in FCO - update
- 6 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 7 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 12 Naples + Walking Tour
- 13 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 14 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 15 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 16 Need hotel in Athens
- 17 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 18 Avoid Europcar!
- 19 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 20 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 22 Train / Calabria
- 23 Scotland - We're Here!
- 24 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 25 Madrid food advice needed