Looking for advice about the above day excursion by steam train. I love steam trains so that alone is very attractive to me but it includes a chance to catch some wonderful scenery and a side trip to visit some vineyards. Just wondering if anyone had done this trip and how you found it.
Also, we are staying quite close to the begining point but have been told that we will have to purchase our tickets in advance from an office in Ljubljana which is over an hours drive away. I have mailed to find out if there is any other solution but have not yet had a response. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Referendum in Greece
- 2 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 3 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 4 Barcelona Itinerary
- 5 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 6 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 7 Bath or Exeter
- 8 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 9 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 10 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 11 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 12 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 13 St. Petersburg plus
- 14 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 15 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 16 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 17 Our Paris plans
- 18 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 19 Any recent visitors to Aran Sweater Market Inis Mor Island, Ireland?
- 20 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 A week in Vienna
- 23 short trip klon to koblenz
- 24 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 25 2 weeks in Sicily in October