Looking for advice about the above day excursion by steam train. I love steam trains so that alone is very attractive to me but it includes a chance to catch some wonderful scenery and a side trip to visit some vineyards. Just wondering if anyone had done this trip and how you found it.
Also, we are staying quite close to the begining point but have been told that we will have to purchase our tickets in advance from an office in Ljubljana which is over an hours drive away. I have mailed to find out if there is any other solution but have not yet had a response. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 2 Corsica
- 3 One day in Lille, France
- 4 CDG to Marais transfer
- 5 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 London best location
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 10 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 11 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 12 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 13 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 14 Transportation Question Italy
- 15 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 16 Cinqueterre
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 London Restaurants
- 19 Train tickets in Italy?
- 20 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 21 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 22 17 days in England
- 23 VENICE
- 24 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 25 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?