Looking for advice about the above day excursion by steam train. I love steam trains so that alone is very attractive to me but it includes a chance to catch some wonderful scenery and a side trip to visit some vineyards. Just wondering if anyone had done this trip and how you found it.
Also, we are staying quite close to the begining point but have been told that we will have to purchase our tickets in advance from an office in Ljubljana which is over an hours drive away. I have mailed to find out if there is any other solution but have not yet had a response. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 2 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 3 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 4 Global Travel Warning...
- 5 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 6 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 7 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 8 Safety concerns?
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 10 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 11 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 12 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 13 Morning in paris
- 14 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 15 Advices about our itiniary
- 16 Balkans Itinerary
- 17 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 18 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 21 Why Not Helsinki?
- 22 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 23 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 24 Places to visit staying in Como
- 25 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!