Looking for advice about the above day excursion by steam train. I love steam trains so that alone is very attractive to me but it includes a chance to catch some wonderful scenery and a side trip to visit some vineyards. Just wondering if anyone had done this trip and how you found it.
Also, we are staying quite close to the begining point but have been told that we will have to purchase our tickets in advance from an office in Ljubljana which is over an hours drive away. I have mailed to find out if there is any other solution but have not yet had a response. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 2 Segovia Hotel
- 3 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 6 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 7 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 8 3 Full days in Venice, what would be your itinerary?
- 9 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 10 SIM card in Dublin Airport
- 11 Germany Itinerary
- 12 La Tavola Marche
- 13 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 14 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 15 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 16 Portugal - 2 weeks itinerary critique
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Dordogne Itinerary
- 19 2 Days in Istanbul
- 20 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 21 Dreaming of a hiking trip for 2016
- 22 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 23 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 24 Small-group day tours from London?
- 25 Journees du Patrimoine