Looking for advice about the above day excursion by steam train. I love steam trains so that alone is very attractive to me but it includes a chance to catch some wonderful scenery and a side trip to visit some vineyards. Just wondering if anyone had done this trip and how you found it.
Also, we are staying quite close to the begining point but have been told that we will have to purchase our tickets in advance from an office in Ljubljana which is over an hours drive away. I have mailed to find out if there is any other solution but have not yet had a response. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 2 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 cell phone companys
- 5 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 6 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 9 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 10 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 11 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 12 Affordable French language course in France?
- 13 Budapest on a budget
- 14 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 15 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 16 Italy in October
- 17 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 18 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 19 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 20 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 21 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 22 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 23 Beaches in Southern France
- 24 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 25 Car Rental at Malaga Port