Has anyone heard of or been to this festival? I cannot find a whole lot of information on it, other than that it is the first two weekends in October. Wondering if it is worth going to, will be in Tuscany during this time. Thanks!
Boccaccesca Food and Wine Festival in Certaldo, Italy
- 1 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 4 Almalfi in Late March??
- 5 Taxi Paris to Versailles
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 8 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 9 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 10 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 11 French Riviera Overview
- 12 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 13 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 14 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 15 Foggia Day Trip
- 16 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 17 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 18 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 19 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 20 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 21 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 22 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 23 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 24 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 25 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome