Has anyone ever stayed in or near Bocca di Magra? I'd appreciate any info on this town. Is it a walkable town? Restaurants? Access to Cinque Terre? Thanks so much!
Bocca di Magra?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 3 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 6 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 7 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 8 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 9 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 10 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 11 Gargano Promontory
- 12 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 Bologna tips
- 15 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 16 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 17 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 18 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 19 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 20 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 21 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 22 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 23 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 24 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 25 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich