Has anyone ever stayed in or near Bocca di Magra? I'd appreciate any info on this town. Is it a walkable town? Restaurants? Access to Cinque Terre? Thanks so much!
Bocca di Magra?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long in Venice?
- 2 Traditional food in Athens
- 3 After a Wild Thyme in Armenia: Retreat to Moscow
- 4 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 5 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 6 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 7 Getting cash in Spain
- 8 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 9 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 10 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 11 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 12 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 13 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 14 Russian Folk Dance program in Moscow
- 15 First Time Going to Europe
- 16 Greek Ferries in October - Q's
- 17 Cotswolds village base
- 18 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 19 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 20 atm cards in Spain
- 21 Germany Visa for conference
- 22 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 23 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 24 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...