Has anyone ever stayed in or near Bocca di Magra? I'd appreciate any info on this town. Is it a walkable town? Restaurants? Access to Cinque Terre? Thanks so much!
Bocca di Magra?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 2 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 3 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 4 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 5 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 6 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 7 Itinerary help
- 8 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 9 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 10 Things to do in/around Milan
- 11 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 12 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 13 South of Switzerland
- 14 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 15 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 16 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 17 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 18 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 19 Spanish Music
- 20 Now for the Venice hotel
- 21 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 22 Itinerary for Spain
- 23 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 24 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 25 Vienna to Padua Questions