Has anyone ever stayed in or near Bocca di Magra? I'd appreciate any info on this town. Is it a walkable town? Restaurants? Access to Cinque Terre? Thanks so much!
Bocca di Magra?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 2 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 3 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 10 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 11 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 12 Five nights in Extremadura
- 13 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 14 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 16 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 17 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 18 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 19 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 20 Stonehenge and Bath
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 23 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 24 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 25 Vacation Rental in Venice