Has anyone ever stayed in or near Bocca di Magra? I'd appreciate any info on this town. Is it a walkable town? Restaurants? Access to Cinque Terre? Thanks so much!
Bocca di Magra?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental advice in Portugal
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Chip but no PIN
- 7 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 8 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 9 Small group for Colosseum
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Lofoten ferry
- 12 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Unique Venice Activity
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 17 Duoro river cruises
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 20 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 23 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 24 London visit
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...