Has anyone ever stayed in or near Bocca di Magra? I'd appreciate any info on this town. Is it a walkable town? Restaurants? Access to Cinque Terre? Thanks so much!
Bocca di Magra?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 2 Dublin hotel for 2 young adults
- 3 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 4 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 5 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 6 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 7 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 8 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 9 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 10 Travel to Yakutia
- 11 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 12 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 13 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 14 Our first trip to Europe
- 15 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 16 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 17 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 18 Train tickets within Italy
- 19 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 20 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 21 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 22 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Hotel in Istanbul
- 25 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?