Has anyone ever stayed in or near Bocca di Magra? I'd appreciate any info on this town. Is it a walkable town? Restaurants? Access to Cinque Terre? Thanks so much!
Bocca di Magra?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 South of France November Trip Report
- 3 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 4 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 5 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 6 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 9 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 10 Help With Vienna
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 13 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 14 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 15 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 16 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 19 Nice or Marseille??
- 20 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 Air pollution in Paris
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 25 San Marino - The world's smallest country