Hope you see this. You have given me lots to think about in my other posts. I am still in the throes of deciding between Brienz and Lauterbrunnen for part of our trip next year. I think I have managed to move it into June which should make the weather a little better and possibly up to 10 days now. Hey, its only money!
Now my questions if you would be so kind.
Is there a outdoor BBQ at the Chalet for use by renters and also is there a washing machine/dryer? I know these are pretty basic questions but I couldn't see the info on the site and all these extra pieces of knowledge help.
Bob Brown - Chalet Horner
- 1 Connection in Newark EWR
- 2 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 3 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 4 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 5 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 Venice at Christmas?
- 8 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 9 Help with itenerary
- 10 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 11 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 12 RENTAL CAR - in Cortona, Italy ?
- 13 What is the best food in France?
- 14 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 15 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 16 rand versus euro
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 19 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 20 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 21 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 22 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 23 Vacation rental in Provence
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13