Hope you see this. You have given me lots to think about in my other posts. I am still in the throes of deciding between Brienz and Lauterbrunnen for part of our trip next year. I think I have managed to move it into June which should make the weather a little better and possibly up to 10 days now. Hey, its only money!
Now my questions if you would be so kind.
Is there a outdoor BBQ at the Chalet for use by renters and also is there a washing machine/dryer? I know these are pretty basic questions but I couldn't see the info on the site and all these extra pieces of knowledge help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outsourcing
- 2 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 3 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 4 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 5 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 6 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 7 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 8 Undisclsoed location
- 9 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 10 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 11 Rome to venice
- 12 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 13 Italy bus or train
- 14 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 15 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 16 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 17 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 18 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 19 Need help with my itinerary
- 20 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 21 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 22 Chamonix to Paris
- 23 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 24 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 25 Frustrated about Smolensk