Hope you see this. You have given me lots to think about in my other posts. I am still in the throes of deciding between Brienz and Lauterbrunnen for part of our trip next year. I think I have managed to move it into June which should make the weather a little better and possibly up to 10 days now. Hey, its only money!
Now my questions if you would be so kind.
Is there a outdoor BBQ at the Chalet for use by renters and also is there a washing machine/dryer? I know these are pretty basic questions but I couldn't see the info on the site and all these extra pieces of knowledge help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 5 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 6 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Thinking about the Fjords
- 9 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 10 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 11 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 12 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 13 road trip through scotland
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 16 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 17 Poland to Austria In December
- 18 Tracking the Weather
- 19 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 20 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 21 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 24 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 25 Budapest Card