Myself and my family will be visiting the Cinque Terre for just half a day, and since our time is so limited I thought that the best way to get a good view of all of them, is to go on a private boat trip for a couple of hours, no need to take a swim, just to admire the views of the villages from the sea.
Can anyone suggest from which town or village there would be boats for hire available with skipper or maybe even public boats?
We shall be arriving by car, so we would also need to park the car somewhere close, and also for the pier to be accessible enough with not too many stairs as we shall also be using a baby stroller for our 1 1/2 year old son. (although we would be able to carry him a couple of flights of stairs).
Lastly, if we had to make one stop, which of the Cinque Terre villages in your opinion shoud we choose, that is accessible by car and picturesque?
Thank you for any suggestions
Boat trip for Cinque Terre
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 2 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 3 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 4 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 5 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 6 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 7 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 8 Luggage sizing
- 9 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 10 Moving to Belfast
- 11 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 12 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 13 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 14 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 17 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 18 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 21 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 22 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 23 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 24 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 25 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?