We will be in Stockholm for several days in August. We're going on the 1-hour Royal Canal Tour included on the Stockholm Card. We have an extra half day and were considering the 3-hour tour of the archipelago that Stromma boat company does. I believe it does not stop at any of the islands. Would that be very different from the first tour or would it be better to take a boat trip to one of the closer islands and spend a couple of hours? We would be going mostly for the scenery. We're already planning on taking the boat to Drottningholm Palace.
Boat Tours in Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 2 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 3 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 7 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 8 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 9 Pronunciation
- 10 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 11 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 12 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 13 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 14 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 17 best time to book accommodation
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 20 London visit
- 21 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 24 No points in Paris .....
- 25 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo