We will be in Stockholm for several days in August. We're going on the 1-hour Royal Canal Tour included on the Stockholm Card. We have an extra half day and were considering the 3-hour tour of the archipelago that Stromma boat company does. I believe it does not stop at any of the islands. Would that be very different from the first tour or would it be better to take a boat trip to one of the closer islands and spend a couple of hours? We would be going mostly for the scenery. We're already planning on taking the boat to Drottningholm Palace.
Boat Tours in Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 3 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 2 Days in Rome
- 6 hiking in northern italy in october
- 7 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 8 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 9 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 10 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 11 3 days in Rome
- 12 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 13 First Trip to Europe
- 14 week in calabria
- 15 Globus Tours
- 16 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 19 travel to western Europe from India
- 20 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 21 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 24 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 25 Paris Hidden Railway