We will be in Stockholm for several days in August. We're going on the 1-hour Royal Canal Tour included on the Stockholm Card. We have an extra half day and were considering the 3-hour tour of the archipelago that Stromma boat company does. I believe it does not stop at any of the islands. Would that be very different from the first tour or would it be better to take a boat trip to one of the closer islands and spend a couple of hours? We would be going mostly for the scenery. We're already planning on taking the boat to Drottningholm Palace.
Boat Tours in Stockholm
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 3 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 4 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 5 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 6 Changing of the Guard
- 7 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 8 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 9 Germany and Italy
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 12 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 13 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 14 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 15 Car rental
- 16 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 17 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 21 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 24 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros