We will be in Stockholm for several days in August. We're going on the 1-hour Royal Canal Tour included on the Stockholm Card. We have an extra half day and were considering the 3-hour tour of the archipelago that Stromma boat company does. I believe it does not stop at any of the islands. Would that be very different from the first tour or would it be better to take a boat trip to one of the closer islands and spend a couple of hours? We would be going mostly for the scenery. We're already planning on taking the boat to Drottningholm Palace.
Boat Tours in Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 month backpacking though europe
- 2 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 3 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 4 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 5 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 6 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 7 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 8 Looking for add on city
- 9 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 10 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 11 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 12 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 13 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 14 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 15 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 16 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 19 Pre-paid Visa?
- 20 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 21 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 22 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 23 naples & pickpockets
- 24 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 25 Prices in Dubrovnik