We will be in Stockholm for several days in August. We're going on the 1-hour Royal Canal Tour included on the Stockholm Card. We have an extra half day and were considering the 3-hour tour of the archipelago that Stromma boat company does. I believe it does not stop at any of the islands. Would that be very different from the first tour or would it be better to take a boat trip to one of the closer islands and spend a couple of hours? We would be going mostly for the scenery. We're already planning on taking the boat to Drottningholm Palace.
Boat Tours in Stockholm
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question on France travel
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 4 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 5 Autumn in Paris
- 6 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 7 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 8 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Italy and Croatia
- 12 St Germain
- 13 Where to go in France mid July?
- 14 trip to norway
- 15 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 16 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 17 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 18 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 19 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 20 Cruise the River Shannon
- 21 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 22 Food tours in Rome?
- 23 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 24 Rome Food Tour
- 25 How late is too late for a trip report?