We will be in Stockholm for several days in August. We're going on the 1-hour Royal Canal Tour included on the Stockholm Card. We have an extra half day and were considering the 3-hour tour of the archipelago that Stromma boat company does. I believe it does not stop at any of the islands. Would that be very different from the first tour or would it be better to take a boat trip to one of the closer islands and spend a couple of hours? We would be going mostly for the scenery. We're already planning on taking the boat to Drottningholm Palace.
Boat Tours in Stockholm
- 1 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 2 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 3 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 4 Train tickets
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 San Lorenzo Market
- 7 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 8 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 9 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 10 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 11 HELP stuck in Italy
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 14 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 15 Cuenca or Toledo
- 16 Wimpy's
- 17 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 18 semi escorted tours
- 19 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 20 France: CDG to Beaune
- 21 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 22 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 23 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 24 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 25 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal