We are currently in Prague and the kids would like to take a boat tour on Vltava. I read lots of negative reviews on tripadvisor and a few good ones. It's not easy to sort them by tour company. Is there one you would recommend? We do not want dinner or lunch but snack and drinks are ok if the tour is good. Thanks a lot.
Boat tours in Prague, which one to take?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 7 Is Venice really dirty?
- 8 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 9 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 10 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 11 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 12 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 15 Best beach town in Italy?
- 16 Cotswold Churches
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 19 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 20 Italy in October 2015
- 21 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 22 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 23 I dream of Europe
- 24 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 25 Backpacking Europe in the Winter