We would like to take a boat tour from in May from Sorrento to visit the Amalfi coast maybe do some snorkling.. I have contacted Barbara from Positano. Now I am debating should I just wait in Sorrento and see what is available for a boat tour or do I need to book something now. How easy is it to get a boat tour at the last minute?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples to Pompeii
- 2 Amsterdam and ?????
- 3 St Petersberg/Moscow/Prague
- 4 apartments florence
- 5 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 6 Ireland ToDo
- 7 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 8 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 9 Amsterdam vs. France
- 10 To europe this Aug
- 11 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 12 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 13 I'm back.....
- 14 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 15 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 16 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 17 FAQs
- 18 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 19 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 20 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 21 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 22 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 23 Switzerland itinerary help
- 24 Slovania & Croatia
- 25 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????