We would like to take a boat tour from in May from Sorrento to visit the Amalfi coast maybe do some snorkling.. I have contacted Barbara from Positano. Now I am debating should I just wait in Sorrento and see what is available for a boat tour or do I need to book something now. How easy is it to get a boat tour at the last minute?
Boat tour-Sorrento and Amalfi coast- suggestions needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 3 A Greek sojourn
- 4 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 8 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 9 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 10 Burgundy in May
- 11 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 12 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 15 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 16 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 17 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Bregenz or Lindau
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report