We would like to take a boat tour from in May from Sorrento to visit the Amalfi coast maybe do some snorkling.. I have contacted Barbara from Positano. Now I am debating should I just wait in Sorrento and see what is available for a boat tour or do I need to book something now. How easy is it to get a boat tour at the last minute?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 3 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 4 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 5 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Meteora for older folk
- 8 Versailles
- 9 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 10 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 11 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 12 driving from prague to salzburg
- 13 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 14 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 15 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 16 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 17 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 18 Germany train help!
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 22 Sicily
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?