has anyone taken a boat tour around lake como. we'd like to be able to go around the lake and stopover and view some of the villas on the lake. would appreciate any feedback and how much it would cost. is it worth hiring a private boat or is the public boat sufficient. would a tour guide be worth it.
Boat Tour around Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 caroline_venezia
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 First time to Switzerland
- 7 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 8 Granada
- 9 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 10 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 11 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 12 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 13 A Sardinia trip report
- 14 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 15 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 16 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 17 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 18 First time Ireland trip
- 19 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 20 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 21 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 22 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 23 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 24 22 year olds in Europe
- 25 Earthquakes in Tuscany