has anyone taken a boat tour around lake como. we'd like to be able to go around the lake and stopover and view some of the villas on the lake. would appreciate any feedback and how much it would cost. is it worth hiring a private boat or is the public boat sufficient. would a tour guide be worth it.
Boat Tour around Lake Como
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 3 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 4 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 5 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 6 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 7 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 8 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 9 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 10 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 13 England in 7 days
- 14 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 19 To Prague or not to Prague
- 20 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 21 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 22 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 23 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 24 Ireland's west coast
- 25 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin