In June, if you had it to choose - would you favor more taking a boat ride to see Capri or do you think it would be more desireable to see Amalfi and Ravello? Opinion please!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which City with Paris
- 2 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 3 A few hours in Rotterdam
- 4 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 5 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 6 London Boutique Hotel
- 7 Santorini
- 8 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 9 Paris transport
- 10 pick pockets in Rome
- 11 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 12 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 13 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 14 Is Capri worth going to?
- 15 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 16 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 17 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 18 Salzburg, Vienna & Bratislava, Dec-Jan
- 19 Paris in April
- 20 MXP to Florence
- 21 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 22 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 23 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 24 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 25 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?