In June, if you had it to choose - would you favor more taking a boat ride to see Capri or do you think it would be more desireable to see Amalfi and Ravello? Opinion please!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 2 Need help with two week itinerary for Crete next spring.
- 3 Norwegian air
- 4 London dining service charge
- 5 Luggage on trains/security?
- 6 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 7 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 8 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 9 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 10 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 11 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 12 Sardinia?
- 13 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 14 Crete for 2 weeks in May
- 15 tipping
- 16 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 17 Novels set in Greece
- 18 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 19 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 20 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 21 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 22 GPS vs Google Maps
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 25 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion