In June, if you had it to choose - would you favor more taking a boat ride to see Capri or do you think it would be more desireable to see Amalfi and Ravello? Opinion please!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 2 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 3 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 4 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 5 Dublin to Dingle?
- 6 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 7 I Shouldn't Be Alive: Spain & Italy...in August...in a wheelchair!
- 8 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 9 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 10 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 11 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 12 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 13 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 14 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 15 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 16 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 17 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 18 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 19 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 20 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 21 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 22 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 23 How to get to Mallorca
- 24 Day Trip from London
- 25 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)