In June, if you had it to choose - would you favor more taking a boat ride to see Capri or do you think it would be more desireable to see Amalfi and Ravello? Opinion please!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 6 Days in Italy
- 3 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 6 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 7 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 8 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 9 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 10 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 11 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 12 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 13 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 14 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 15 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 16 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 17 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 18 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 19 Stu Tower
- 20 Single Female Traveler in Italy
- 21 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 22 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 23 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 24 Crete Holiday
- 25 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?