In June, if you had it to choose - would you favor more taking a boat ride to see Capri or do you think it would be more desireable to see Amalfi and Ravello? Opinion please!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland - Insight into group tours/budget
- 2 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 3 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 4 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 5 Planning a summer vacation through the Alps - all advice welcome!
- 6 Seine river cruise help
- 7 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 8 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 9 SIM card in Sicily
- 10 Men's attire for touring
- 11 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 12 Budapest main train station status
- 13 PASSPORT number changed
- 14 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 15 Scotland itinerary
- 16 Touring Rome
- 17 Cotswold for 3days
- 18 Sarajevo to Mostar by train or bus
- 19 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia
- 20 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 21 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 22 England/Scotland in January?
- 23 Curiosity
- 24 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 25 Driving from Mostar to Dubrovnik Airport