In June, if you had it to choose - would you favor more taking a boat ride to see Capri or do you think it would be more desireable to see Amalfi and Ravello? Opinion please!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 2 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 5 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 6 Verona and Lake Garda
- 7 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 8 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 9 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 10 European Cooking Secrets
- 11 Italy - rental car damages query
- 12 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 13 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 14 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 15 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 16 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 17 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 CDG much improved
- 20 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 21 London's Must Sights!
- 22 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 23 Venice & Bellagio Trip Report
- 24 20 Days in Europe
- 25 Suggestions for Drive to Milan