I am going to travel Europe in September and I have a question!
I am going to be in Greece around the 14th. I am wondering if anyone knows of places to rent small boats (with engine), one without cabin that fits 2-3 people, for a very reasonable price. I have done this in Croatia a few years back, it was a tiny motor boat that fit 4 of us and cost little. So far I was only able to find yacht charters in Athens online so if any one has had experience with this, any help would be appreciated. (Also if anyone knows of places to rent at one of the islands off of Athens that would be fine as well). We are planning on renting a boat and going around some of the islands for a day or two.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노뉴스■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노テ생방송카지노
- 2 바카라하우스＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노☆생방송카지노Title
- 3 중국카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라∝생중계바카라
- 4 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 Venice Bell Tower
- 9 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 10 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 11 Kayaking in Avignon
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 14 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 21 Sintra
- 22 Scotland Trip Report
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 25 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!