I am going to travel Europe in September and I have a question!
I am going to be in Greece around the 14th. I am wondering if anyone knows of places to rent small boats (with engine), one without cabin that fits 2-3 people, for a very reasonable price. I have done this in Croatia a few years back, it was a tiny motor boat that fit 4 of us and cost little. So far I was only able to find yacht charters in Athens online so if any one has had experience with this, any help would be appreciated. (Also if anyone knows of places to rent at one of the islands off of Athens that would be fine as well). We are planning on renting a boat and going around some of the islands for a day or two.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 4 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 5 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 6 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 7 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 12 Super Cover For Hertz
- 13 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 14 When to Visit Scotland
- 15 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 16 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 17 Amalfi Coast help
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Sicily
- 20 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Where to buy Saffron?
- 24 English Countryside
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents