I am going to travel Europe in September and I have a question!
I am going to be in Greece around the 14th. I am wondering if anyone knows of places to rent small boats (with engine), one without cabin that fits 2-3 people, for a very reasonable price. I have done this in Croatia a few years back, it was a tiny motor boat that fit 4 of us and cost little. So far I was only able to find yacht charters in Athens online so if any one has had experience with this, any help would be appreciated. (Also if anyone knows of places to rent at one of the islands off of Athens that would be fine as well). We are planning on renting a boat and going around some of the islands for a day or two.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 2 quickest way to Prague
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 16 days in France and Italy
- 10 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 13 Amsterdam
- 14 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 15 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 16 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 17 Train / Calabria
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 20 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 21 Paris for children
- 22 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle