Unusual topic I'm sure--and I'm asking for my sister--really. She had her hip replaced last year and is wondering how difficult it will be for her to get in and out of a gondola. Can anyone offer advice? It's been 25 years since I was on a gondola so I was young and able bodied. Thanks for your advice.
Boarding a gondola after hip replacement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 4 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 7 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 8 Porto -City Break
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 Prague - Tram #22
- 12 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 19 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 20 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 21 nearby cities to london
- 22 London hotel
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam