Unusual topic I'm sure--and I'm asking for my sister--really. She had her hip replaced last year and is wondering how difficult it will be for her to get in and out of a gondola. Can anyone offer advice? It's been 25 years since I was on a gondola so I was young and able bodied. Thanks for your advice.
Boarding a gondola after hip replacement
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Madrid to Sevilla
- 6 Ireland in a week
- 7 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 10 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 21 7 days in Andalucia
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Weekend in Lake Bled?