I am leaving for Italy in a few days. Bank of America has told me that we can use the BNL ATMs for no transaction fees. Has anyone used them? I will be in Pesaro, Lucce and Naples, does anyone know if there are BNL machines in these three places? I was told by B of A that there are plenty in Italy. Thanks, nicholasdello
BNL machines in Italy
- 1 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 2 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 3 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 4 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 5 Tennyson Home
- 6 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 7 I Need To Vent!
- 8 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 9 Backpacking through Europe
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 14 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 15 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 16 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 17 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 18 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 19 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 20 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 21 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 22 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 23 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 24 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 25 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?