I just got off the phone with Bank of America and was happy to discover that they now charge no ATM fee at BNL d'Italia locations. Does anyone happen to know how I can find out where their ATMs are in the following cities: Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Positano, Orvieto? I could not find anything when I did a search of this site.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 2 Norway in November
- 3 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 4 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 5 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 6 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 9 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 10 Dublin sights and restaurant ideas
- 11 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 12 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 13 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 14 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 15 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 16 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 17 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 18 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 19 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 20 Bilboa to Madrid
- 21 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 22 Using Voip on Android in US and Europe
- 23 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 24 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 25 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
BNL d'Italia ATM locations--no fee with B of A--where are they?