I just got off the phone with Bank of America and was happy to discover that they now charge no ATM fee at BNL d'Italia locations. Does anyone happen to know how I can find out where their ATMs are in the following cities: Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Positano, Orvieto? I could not find anything when I did a search of this site.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Vacation
- 2 Crete Holiday
- 3 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 4 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 5 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 6 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 7 Spain: train/rental car help
- 8 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 11 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 12 First Solo Adventure
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 PARIS
- 19 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 20 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 23 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 24 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 25 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
BNL d'Italia ATM locations--no fee with B of A--where are they?