I just got off the phone with Bank of America and was happy to discover that they now charge no ATM fee at BNL d'Italia locations. Does anyone happen to know how I can find out where their ATMs are in the following cities: Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Positano, Orvieto? I could not find anything when I did a search of this site.
Thanks in advance.
BNL d'Italia ATM locations--no fee with B of A--where are they?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 4 5 Observations About Paris
- 5 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 caroline_venezia
- 11 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 14 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 15 Pyrenees logistics
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 18 Normandy and Loire
- 19 Granada
- 20 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 21 Italy dolomites
- 22 Taormina Sicily
- 23 Northern Europe in April-May
- 24 history museums or locations
- 25 Iwango went…to Nice