I just got off the phone with Bank of America and was happy to discover that they now charge no ATM fee at BNL d'Italia locations. Does anyone happen to know how I can find out where their ATMs are in the following cities: Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Positano, Orvieto? I could not find anything when I did a search of this site.
Thanks in advance.
BNL d'Italia ATM locations--no fee with B of A--where are they?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Arc de Triumph Question
- 7 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 London 2nd time around
- 13 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 14 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 21 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 22 Rovinj, Croatia
- 23 Paris November 2014
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Traveling in France by train