I just got off the phone with Bank of America and was happy to discover that they now charge no ATM fee at BNL d'Italia locations. Does anyone happen to know how I can find out where their ATMs are in the following cities: Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Positano, Orvieto? I could not find anything when I did a search of this site.
Thanks in advance.
BNL d'Italia ATM locations--no fee with B of A--where are they?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 2 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 Matisse at Tate
- 8 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 9 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 10 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 11 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 12 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 13 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 14 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 15 Ireland Southwest
- 16 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 17 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 18 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 19 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 20 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 24 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?