I just got off the phone with Bank of America and was happy to discover that they now charge no ATM fee at BNL d'Italia locations. Does anyone happen to know how I can find out where their ATMs are in the following cities: Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Positano, Orvieto? I could not find anything when I did a search of this site.
Thanks in advance.
BNL d'Italia ATM locations--no fee with B of A--where are they?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 2 Help with England/Wales tour
- 3 trip to norway
- 4 Cotswold Churches
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 Best beach town in Italy?
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 12 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 13 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 14 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 16 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 17 Is Venice really dirty?
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 25 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train