I just got off the phone with Bank of America and was happy to discover that they now charge no ATM fee at BNL d'Italia locations. Does anyone happen to know how I can find out where their ATMs are in the following cities: Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Positano, Orvieto? I could not find anything when I did a search of this site.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 2 Cell Phone Question
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 9 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 12 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 13 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Campervan in Croatia
- 18 advance tickets?
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 21 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 22 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 23 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
BNL d'Italia ATM locations--no fee with B of A--where are they?