I just got off the phone with Bank of America and was happy to discover that they now charge no ATM fee at BNL d'Italia locations. Does anyone happen to know how I can find out where their ATMs are in the following cities: Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Positano, Orvieto? I could not find anything when I did a search of this site.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 travel fan 220v?
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 5 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 6 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 7 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 8 Guide in Russia
- 9 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 10 WWI Battlefields
- 11 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 12 Visiting Zurich
- 13 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 14 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 20 Zadar or Sibenik
- 21 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 23 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 24 Rent a Car?
- 25 Whistle stop family road trip
BNL d'Italia ATM locations--no fee with B of A--where are they?