I just got off the phone with Bank of America and was happy to discover that they now charge no ATM fee at BNL d'Italia locations. Does anyone happen to know how I can find out where their ATMs are in the following cities: Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Positano, Orvieto? I could not find anything when I did a search of this site.
Thanks in advance.
BNL d'Italia ATM locations--no fee with B of A--where are they?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 3 Venice - boats on canals
- 4 ITALY
- 5 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 6 Paris first then where?
- 7 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 8 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 11 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 12 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 13 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 14 Akrotiri Tours
- 15 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 18 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 19 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 20 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 21 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 22 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 23 Northern Spain
- 24 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 25 London hotel tax is 20%