I just got off the phone with Bank of America and was happy to discover that they now charge no ATM fee at BNL d'Italia locations. Does anyone happen to know how I can find out where their ATMs are in the following cities: Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Positano, Orvieto? I could not find anything when I did a search of this site.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Scenic Driving Routes
- 4 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 5 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 6 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 7 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 8 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 9 14 nights in Europe
- 10 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 11 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 12 London's Must Sights!
- 13 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 14 Oxford 24 hours
- 15 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 16 England and Wales by public transport
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 Ireland & Scotland
- 19 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 22 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 23 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 24 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 25 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
BNL d'Italia ATM locations--no fee with B of A--where are they?