I just got off the phone with Bank of America and was happy to discover that they now charge no ATM fee at BNL d'Italia locations. Does anyone happen to know how I can find out where their ATMs are in the following cities: Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Positano, Orvieto? I could not find anything when I did a search of this site.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help
- 3 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 4 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 7 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 8 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 9 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 10 Ballet Bolshoi
- 11 munich - day trips
- 12 I'm back.....
- 13 FAQs
- 14 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 15 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 16 Charles Degaulle question
- 17 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 18 Naples to Pompeii
- 19 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 20 Ireland in November
- 21 To europe this Aug
- 22 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 25 Layover Madrid Info Help
BNL d'Italia ATM locations--no fee with B of A--where are they?