I just got off the phone with Bank of America and was happy to discover that they now charge no ATM fee at BNL d'Italia locations. Does anyone happen to know how I can find out where their ATMs are in the following cities: Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Positano, Orvieto? I could not find anything when I did a search of this site.
Thanks in advance.
BNL d'Italia ATM locations--no fee with B of A--where are they?
- 1 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 2 Trip to Europe for family of 4
- 3 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 4 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 5 flying from Madrid to Barcelona
- 6 Norway in fall?
- 7 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 8 Late night Mayfair
- 9 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 10 Chip & Pin Only
- 11 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 12 Advent Season
- 13 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 14 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 15 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 16 Itinerary Questions
- 17 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
- 18 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 19 Lucerne to Lausanne Itinerary
- 20 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 21 Lake Como and Santorini
- 22 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 23 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 24 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 25 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas