I just got off the phone with Bank of America and was happy to discover that they now charge no ATM fee at BNL d'Italia locations. Does anyone happen to know how I can find out where their ATMs are in the following cities: Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Positano, Orvieto? I could not find anything when I did a search of this site.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Question re Scotland
- 2 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 3 Train up the Jungfrau
- 4 Charming areas to explore in London
- 5 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 6 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 7 Valencia, Spain
- 8 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 9 Visit to Engand
- 10 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 11 Place to stay
- 12 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 13 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 14 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 15 Driver"s License & Language
- 16 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 20 May get together in Paris
- 21 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 22 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 23 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 24 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 25 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
BNL d'Italia ATM locations--no fee with B of A--where are they?