I just got off the phone with Bank of America and was happy to discover that they now charge no ATM fee at BNL d'Italia locations. Does anyone happen to know how I can find out where their ATMs are in the following cities: Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Positano, Orvieto? I could not find anything when I did a search of this site.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I need a car for four days at Sorrento/Amalfi Coast
- 2 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 3 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 4 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 5 London Paris
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Apart from the people is Helsinki a little dull?
- 8 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 9 Alsace Accommodations
- 10 Bavaria in August
- 11 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 12 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 13 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 14 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 15 A Week on the Canal du Midi
- 16 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 17 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 18 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 19 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 20 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 21 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 22 Scandinavia????
- 23 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 24 Any partners to join?
- 25 Venice to Positano
BNL d'Italia ATM locations--no fee with B of A--where are they?