Does anyone know if there's a BNL D'Italia ATM in Terminal 3 of Rome FCO airport? Bank of American advised me to use those ATMS to avoid fees as BNL D'Italia is a sister bank.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain
- 2 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 3 Healthy eating in Rome
- 4 Italy in August with kids
- 5 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 6 I am a.tall foodie
- 7 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 8 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 9 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 10 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 11 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 12 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 13 FAST transport from JFK to
- 14 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 15 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 16 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 17 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 18 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 19 Itenerary Opinion
- 20 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 21 A road trip to Florence
- 22 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 23 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 24 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 25 For anyone in London on Wednesday 27 May - State Ooening of Parliament