Does anyone know if there's a BNL D'Italia ATM in Terminal 3 of Rome FCO airport? Bank of American advised me to use those ATMS to avoid fees as BNL D'Italia is a sister bank.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 2 Family vacation to europe
- 3 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 4 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 5 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 6 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 7 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 8 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 11 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 12 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 13 Berlin, Nice and London
- 14 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 15 Venice
- 16 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 17 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 18 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 19 charming cities in Spain
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 22 Day in Madrid
- 23 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 24 Le Marche Research Help
- 25 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?