Does anyone know if there's a BNL D'Italia ATM in Terminal 3 of Rome FCO airport? Bank of American advised me to use those ATMS to avoid fees as BNL D'Italia is a sister bank.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Paris to Normandy Beaches-is it doable?
- 2 Bacharach 'live'. Alt Haus closed... Where should we eat?
- 3 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 4 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 5 Trying to get from Dijon to Amsterdam
- 6 My 3 days in Venice
- 7 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 8 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 9 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 10 Southern France Dec 23-Jan 2
- 11 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 12 I forgot my international driver permit
- 13 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 14 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 15 Barcelona completely overrated
- 16 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 17 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 18 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 19 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 20 Holland Itinerary
- 21 Car Trawler
- 22 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 23 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 24 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 25 weather/ flowers in bloom for a duoro river cruise in March or April