Does anyone know if there's a BNL D'Italia ATM in Terminal 3 of Rome FCO airport? Bank of American advised me to use those ATMS to avoid fees as BNL D'Italia is a sister bank.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking wine home from France
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 Palace of the Popes
- 4 How Many Miles Do You Need for That Free Flight?
- 5 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 6 Getting to the Latin Quarter from Moulin Rouge
- 7 Stockholm (ARN) airport transportation to Ship Port
- 8 Hotel recommendation - Frankfurt Airport
- 9 Stockholm hotels
- 10 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 11 Costa Brava on way Girona to Barcelona
- 12 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 13 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 14 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 15 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 16 Avignon
- 17 Booking through conciergerie.com
- 18 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 19 Getting to Giverny
- 20 Lisbon/San Sebastian/Barcelona questions
- 21 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 22 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 23 Ireland, Sardinia YAY!! Need suggestions please...
- 24 Mother Daughter UK (long awaited) trip
- 25 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.