Does anyone know if there's a BNL D'Italia ATM in Terminal 3 of Rome FCO airport? Bank of American advised me to use those ATMS to avoid fees as BNL D'Italia is a sister bank.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 2 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 3 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 6 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 7 Help me make this possible!
- 8 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 9 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 10 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 11 Car Rental
- 12 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 15 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 16 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 17 Balkans
- 18 My first trip to Crete
- 19 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 20 Ireland Trip
- 21 London is it worth it?
- 22 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 23 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 24 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 25 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)