Does anyone know if there's a BNL D'Italia ATM in Terminal 3 of Rome FCO airport? Bank of American advised me to use those ATMS to avoid fees as BNL D'Italia is a sister bank.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 5 9 Days in Spain
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 13 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 16 Paris to Italy
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 19 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 20 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 21 Road trip with our dog
- 22 Frankfurt to UK
- 23 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 24 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help