I was only able to finded dated info on the BMW museum. Has anyone been there in the past couple of years, if so, I'd be interested in your thoughts. It looks like there are exhibits,one old post said they were outdated????There is also a tour of the welt and museum and one of the factory that must be booked in advance. Someone mentioned the audi museum as being better but I do not even know where that is located.
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 3 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 7 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 8 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 9 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 10 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 11 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 12 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 13 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 14 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 15 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 16 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 17 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 18 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 19 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 20 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 21 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 22 Last monte Paris apartment
- 23 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 24 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 25 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?