I have paid a low price for a flight from LHR to AMMan on BMI. I received e-mail telling me to call for seats. I did and the seats were 15 pounds sterling. I have the tickets, do I need to shell out that money for seats, or will there be something to choose at check-in?
BMI Seat Selection?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 2 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 3 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 4 London Weekend
- 5 milan austria
- 6 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 7 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 8 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 9 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 10 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 11 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 12 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 13 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 14 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 15 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 18 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 19 Albi/Carcassone
- 20 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 23 Alhambra questions
- 24 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 25 Genoa - What are the Must Do's