I have paid a low price for a flight from LHR to AMMan on BMI. I received e-mail telling me to call for seats. I did and the seats were 15 pounds sterling. I have the tickets, do I need to shell out that money for seats, or will there be something to choose at check-in?
BMI Seat Selection?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 2 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 5 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 6 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 7 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 10 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 19 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 20 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 21 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 22 3 weeks in Europe
- 23 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 24 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 25 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28