I've got 2 questions. First, I'll be leaving Mykonos Greece on Oct 14 for Athens and taking the Blue Star Ferry. My travel agent purchased my economy ticket before I found out that I'd be on the ferry for FIVE mind numbing hours. I've read in this forum that it's possible to upgrade a ticket. I'd just like to confirm that before I get my hopes up.
Second, I'd love to use my brand new iPad in Greece. I have a 3 hour layover in the airport so I'll have time to go and find a shop to buy a prepaid micro SIM card. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best providers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 2 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Rail pass question
- 5 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 RFID Protection
- 8 Paris to Ramstein
- 9 3 days to spend in europe
- 10 12 days europe
- 11 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 12 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 13 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 14 3 days with a Swindon base
- 15 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 16 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 17 Amalfi coast
- 18 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 19 If you had four months...
- 20 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 21 italy itinerary
- 22 Ravello to Paestum
- 23 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 24 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 25 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days