I've got 2 questions. First, I'll be leaving Mykonos Greece on Oct 14 for Athens and taking the Blue Star Ferry. My travel agent purchased my economy ticket before I found out that I'd be on the ferry for FIVE mind numbing hours. I've read in this forum that it's possible to upgrade a ticket. I'd just like to confirm that before I get my hopes up.
Second, I'd love to use my brand new iPad in Greece. I have a 3 hour layover in the airport so I'll have time to go and find a shop to buy a prepaid micro SIM card. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best providers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 2 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 3 What type of visa is right for me?
- 4 CDG to the 10th on Friday afternoon for 6
- 5 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 6 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 7 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 8 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 9 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 10 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 11 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 12 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 13 May or September Andulucia/Munich
- 14 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 15 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 16 Paris---baguette question???
- 17 Vienna to Bratislava
- 18 a loss about Paris
- 19 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 20 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 21 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 22 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 23 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
- 24 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 25 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails