I've got 2 questions. First, I'll be leaving Mykonos Greece on Oct 14 for Athens and taking the Blue Star Ferry. My travel agent purchased my economy ticket before I found out that I'd be on the ferry for FIVE mind numbing hours. I've read in this forum that it's possible to upgrade a ticket. I'd just like to confirm that before I get my hopes up.
Second, I'd love to use my brand new iPad in Greece. I have a 3 hour layover in the airport so I'll have time to go and find a shop to buy a prepaid micro SIM card. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best providers?
Blue Star Ithaki Ferry and iPad Prepaid SIM
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 3 Switzerland help...?
- 4 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 5 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 8 London to Paris by train
- 9 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 10 Eastern Europe
- 11 First time to Switzerland
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 4 weeks in the UK
- 18 Granada
- 19 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 21 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers