I've got 2 questions. First, I'll be leaving Mykonos Greece on Oct 14 for Athens and taking the Blue Star Ferry. My travel agent purchased my economy ticket before I found out that I'd be on the ferry for FIVE mind numbing hours. I've read in this forum that it's possible to upgrade a ticket. I'd just like to confirm that before I get my hopes up.
Second, I'd love to use my brand new iPad in Greece. I have a 3 hour layover in the airport so I'll have time to go and find a shop to buy a prepaid micro SIM card. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best providers?
Blue Star Ithaki Ferry and iPad Prepaid SIM
- 1 Planning a holiday
- 2 Europe with young teens
- 3 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 4 15 days in Europe,
- 5 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 11 Gogartys, Dublin
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 14 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 15 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 16 Advises for trip to Russia
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 20 Prague - must see
- 21 Sicily 10 days
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland