I've got 2 questions. First, I'll be leaving Mykonos Greece on Oct 14 for Athens and taking the Blue Star Ferry. My travel agent purchased my economy ticket before I found out that I'd be on the ferry for FIVE mind numbing hours. I've read in this forum that it's possible to upgrade a ticket. I'd just like to confirm that before I get my hopes up.
Second, I'd love to use my brand new iPad in Greece. I have a 3 hour layover in the airport so I'll have time to go and find a shop to buy a prepaid micro SIM card. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best providers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외토토추천 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 Rome to Venice
- 5 Athens Help
- 6 November in Rome
- 7 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 8 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 14 Sicily help
- 15 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 16 Christmas markets
- 17 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 18 PARIS
- 19 Germany or Sweden
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 22 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 23 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 24 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 25 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize