I've got 2 questions. First, I'll be leaving Mykonos Greece on Oct 14 for Athens and taking the Blue Star Ferry. My travel agent purchased my economy ticket before I found out that I'd be on the ferry for FIVE mind numbing hours. I've read in this forum that it's possible to upgrade a ticket. I'd just like to confirm that before I get my hopes up.
Second, I'd love to use my brand new iPad in Greece. I have a 3 hour layover in the airport so I'll have time to go and find a shop to buy a prepaid micro SIM card. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best providers?
Blue Star Ithaki Ferry and iPad Prepaid SIM
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 7 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 11 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 12 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 13 Vienna highlights
- 14 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 19 Seville hotels
- 20 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 21 Italy
- 22 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please