I've got 2 questions. First, I'll be leaving Mykonos Greece on Oct 14 for Athens and taking the Blue Star Ferry. My travel agent purchased my economy ticket before I found out that I'd be on the ferry for FIVE mind numbing hours. I've read in this forum that it's possible to upgrade a ticket. I'd just like to confirm that before I get my hopes up.
Second, I'd love to use my brand new iPad in Greece. I have a 3 hour layover in the airport so I'll have time to go and find a shop to buy a prepaid micro SIM card. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best providers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 2 European Vacation 2017
- 3 Scotland - We're Here!
- 4 Paris for children
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Naples + Walking Tour
- 8 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 9 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 10 Couscous
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 13 16 days in France and Italy
- 14 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 15 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 16 One July night in Verona - help!
- 17 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 19 London in September
- 20 Avoid Europcar!
- 21 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 22 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 23 IWM
- 24 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 25 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania