I've got 2 questions. First, I'll be leaving Mykonos Greece on Oct 14 for Athens and taking the Blue Star Ferry. My travel agent purchased my economy ticket before I found out that I'd be on the ferry for FIVE mind numbing hours. I've read in this forum that it's possible to upgrade a ticket. I'd just like to confirm that before I get my hopes up.
Second, I'd love to use my brand new iPad in Greece. I have a 3 hour layover in the airport so I'll have time to go and find a shop to buy a prepaid micro SIM card. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best providers?
Blue Star Ithaki Ferry and iPad Prepaid SIM
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 2 Venice, just arrived
- 3 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 4 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 5 Chip and Pin
- 6 France: which maps?
- 7 first family trip to Switzerland
- 8 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 12 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 13 German Rail Pass Questions
- 14 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 15 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 16 Ghent or Paris?
- 17 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 20 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 21 What Bus/buses
- 22 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 23 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 24 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 25 How do you organize yourself on vacation?