hi can someone help me with some advice. I am using blue star ferries for the first time early June and want to go to Kos. I believe it will be the blue star 2 but not sure, however I would like a recommendation on seating as their website is not thorough. ill be travelling through the night so i wont need to see anything outside and my priority will be resting and sleeping. so could someone please recommend the best seat to book..business class or the airbeds (with the airbeds I noticed on the photo there is single seating on their own what would they be called?) would appreciate if anyone can help. thanks
blue star ferries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 3 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 4 Budget for 3 Month's
- 5 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 6 Questions for my German friends
- 7 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 8 London visit
- 9 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 10 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 11 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 12 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 13 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 25 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer