hi can someone help me with some advice. I am using blue star ferries for the first time early June and want to go to Kos. I believe it will be the blue star 2 but not sure, however I would like a recommendation on seating as their website is not thorough. ill be travelling through the night so i wont need to see anything outside and my priority will be resting and sleeping. so could someone please recommend the best seat to book..business class or the airbeds (with the airbeds I noticed on the photo there is single seating on their own what would they be called?) would appreciate if anyone can help. thanks
blue star ferries
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taormina to Palermo
- 2 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 5 Suggestion for travel memories
- 6 caroline_venezia
- 7 Italy dolomites
- 8 Budget family trip to Europe
- 9 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 10 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 11 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 12 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 18 malaga to madrid train ?
- 19 Museums in Berlin
- 20 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 21 Lake Como transportation questions
- 22 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 23 5 Observations About Paris
- 24 Portugal in January
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia