We're beginning to put together a Greece/Turkey trip for this May, and I wanted to see if anyone here is familiar with Blue Lagoon (which I think is also known as Santorini Sailing) in Santorini. I have seen the website, but there is no mention of price. Anyone know how much Captain Ted charges for one day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 2 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 3 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 4 Croatia Itenerary
- 5 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 6 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 7 Bavaria in August
- 8 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 9 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 10 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 11 Bandol port of call
- 12 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 13 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 14 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 15 August
- 16 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 17 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 18 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 19 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 20 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 21 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 22 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 23 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 24 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 25 Shopping in Paris