We're beginning to put together a Greece/Turkey trip for this May, and I wanted to see if anyone here is familiar with Blue Lagoon (which I think is also known as Santorini Sailing) in Santorini. I have seen the website, but there is no mention of price. Anyone know how much Captain Ted charges for one day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 2 Charles Degaulle question
- 3 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 4 Train Help
- 5 Paris gtg in October?
- 6 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 7 Train rides
- 8 italy itinerary request
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 11 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 12 First time in Italy
- 13 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 14 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 15 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 16 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 17 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 18 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 19 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 20 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 21 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 22 Renting a car in Florence
- 23 What about Basque Country?
- 24 Salento penninsula
- 25 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday