We're beginning to put together a Greece/Turkey trip for this May, and I wanted to see if anyone here is familiar with Blue Lagoon (which I think is also known as Santorini Sailing) in Santorini. I have seen the website, but there is no mention of price. Anyone know how much Captain Ted charges for one day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 2 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 6 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 9 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 10 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 11 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 12 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 13 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 14 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 15 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 16 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 17 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 18 Italy in a week
- 19 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 23 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 24 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?