We're beginning to put together a Greece/Turkey trip for this May, and I wanted to see if anyone here is familiar with Blue Lagoon (which I think is also known as Santorini Sailing) in Santorini. I have seen the website, but there is no mention of price. Anyone know how much Captain Ted charges for one day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 2 Should I speculate?
- 3 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 4 Case of smoking stains
- 5 Munich Under Attack...
- 6 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 7 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 8 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 9 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 10 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 11 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 12 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 13 Path of the Gods Question
- 14 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 15 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 18 Dentix in Spain
- 19 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 20 Croatia
- 21 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 24 How much do i need?
- 25 3 Days in Naples...