We're beginning to put together a Greece/Turkey trip for this May, and I wanted to see if anyone here is familiar with Blue Lagoon (which I think is also known as Santorini Sailing) in Santorini. I have seen the website, but there is no mention of price. Anyone know how much Captain Ted charges for one day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 2 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 London best location
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 7 CDG to Marais transfer
- 8 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 9 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 10 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 11 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 12 Transportation Question Italy
- 13 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 14 Cinqueterre
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 London Restaurants
- 17 Train tickets in Italy?
- 18 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 19 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 20 Corsica
- 21 17 days in England
- 22 VENICE
- 23 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 24 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 25 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)