Wondering how long to plan to stay at the Blue Lagoon to get a good feel of the place. I have the option of staying there all day (a free day I have) or can go the morning before my flight (approx 3 hours). Also, how long does it take to get from the Blue Lagoon to the airport at Keflavik.....is a 2:15 bus leaving the Blue Lagoon enought time to make a 5pm flight.
Blue Lagoon - How Long to Staty
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 10 Belgium
- 11 Navigo Decouverte
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 15 days in Europe,
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 22 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 23 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?