Hi to All
We are planning to visit Iceland over New Year's and are wondering if the Blue Lagoon is safe for toddlers what with the hot water temperature....Does anyone have any info on this? I have sometimes seen signs near jacuzzis and spas here in NYC warning of the dangers of the heat for little ones and so I'm a bit concerned. Being that it will be chilly, the Blue Lagoon is high on our list of Must Dos...
Thanks so Much,
BLue Lagoon for Toddlers...Safe?
Hi to All
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 6 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 16 Schengen Visa Rules
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 19 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 20 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 21 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 22 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 23 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 24 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany