Hi to All
We are planning to visit Iceland over New Year's and are wondering if the Blue Lagoon is safe for toddlers what with the hot water temperature....Does anyone have any info on this? I have sometimes seen signs near jacuzzis and spas here in NYC warning of the dangers of the heat for little ones and so I'm a bit concerned. Being that it will be chilly, the Blue Lagoon is high on our list of Must Dos...
Thanks so Much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Madrid
- 2 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 3 Barcelona cooking classes
- 4 Where to buy Saffron?
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 7 1st time in ZURICH
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 11 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 12 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 13 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 14 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 17 House Hunting in France
- 18 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Cognac transportation?
- 20 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 23 Naples, Italy
- 24 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 25 Hotel in Vienna
Hi to All