Hi to All
We are planning to visit Iceland over New Year's and are wondering if the Blue Lagoon is safe for toddlers what with the hot water temperature....Does anyone have any info on this? I have sometimes seen signs near jacuzzis and spas here in NYC warning of the dangers of the heat for little ones and so I'm a bit concerned. Being that it will be chilly, the Blue Lagoon is high on our list of Must Dos...
Thanks so Much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 2 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 3 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 4 travel around Spain
- 5 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 6 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 7 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 8 Corsica
- 9 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 10 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 11 One day in Lille, France
- 12 May get together in Paris
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 15 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 YIKES!
- 18 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 19 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 20 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 21 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 22 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 23 Cash machines ATM
- 24 Colosseum Free tours
- 25 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
Hi to All