Hi to All
We are planning to visit Iceland over New Year's and are wondering if the Blue Lagoon is safe for toddlers what with the hot water temperature....Does anyone have any info on this? I have sometimes seen signs near jacuzzis and spas here in NYC warning of the dangers of the heat for little ones and so I'm a bit concerned. Being that it will be chilly, the Blue Lagoon is high on our list of Must Dos...
Thanks so Much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 Day trip suggestion from London
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 5 Lake Maggiore
- 6 Day Trip near Paris
- 7 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 8 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 9 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 10 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 11 Bootcut jeans
- 12 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 13 Car rental insurance woes
- 14 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 15 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 16 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 17 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 18 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 19 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 20 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 21 Norway Fjords
- 22 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 23 Tweesters+ tour of Catalonia and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 24 UK train question
- 25 London Itinerary - Late Summer
Hi to All