Hi to All
We are planning to visit Iceland over New Year's and are wondering if the Blue Lagoon is safe for toddlers what with the hot water temperature....Does anyone have any info on this? I have sometimes seen signs near jacuzzis and spas here in NYC warning of the dangers of the heat for little ones and so I'm a bit concerned. Being that it will be chilly, the Blue Lagoon is high on our list of Must Dos...
Thanks so Much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 2 French election
- 3 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 5 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 8 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 9 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 10 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 11 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 12 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 13 French Election - Questions???
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 17 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 2 weeks Europe trip
- 20 Leather goods in Florence
- 21 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
Hi to All