Hi to All
We are planning to visit Iceland over New Year's and are wondering if the Blue Lagoon is safe for toddlers what with the hot water temperature....Does anyone have any info on this? I have sometimes seen signs near jacuzzis and spas here in NYC warning of the dangers of the heat for little ones and so I'm a bit concerned. Being that it will be chilly, the Blue Lagoon is high on our list of Must Dos...
Thanks so Much,
BLue Lagoon for Toddlers...Safe?
Hi to All
- 1 HELP stuck in Italy
- 2 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 3 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 4 Cuenca or Toledo
- 5 Wimpy's
- 6 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 7 semi escorted tours
- 8 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 France: CDG to Beaune
- 11 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 16 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 17 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 18 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 19 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 20 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 21 Nice
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 24 trip
- 25 Shopping in France for the larger than average...