Hi to All
We are planning to visit Iceland over New Year's and are wondering if the Blue Lagoon is safe for toddlers what with the hot water temperature....Does anyone have any info on this? I have sometimes seen signs near jacuzzis and spas here in NYC warning of the dangers of the heat for little ones and so I'm a bit concerned. Being that it will be chilly, the Blue Lagoon is high on our list of Must Dos...
Thanks so Much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London tour and theatre ideas
- 2 Italy's central lakes!
- 3 CDG much improved
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 7 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 8 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 9 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 10 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 11 European Cooking Secrets
- 12 Travel help
- 13 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 14 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 15 20 Days in Europe
- 16 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 17 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 18 Europe in late January
- 19 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 20 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 21 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 22 Andalucia in December
- 23 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 24 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 25 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
Hi to All