Hi to All
We are planning to visit Iceland over New Year's and are wondering if the Blue Lagoon is safe for toddlers what with the hot water temperature....Does anyone have any info on this? I have sometimes seen signs near jacuzzis and spas here in NYC warning of the dangers of the heat for little ones and so I'm a bit concerned. Being that it will be chilly, the Blue Lagoon is high on our list of Must Dos...
Thanks so Much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Zurich
- 2 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 3 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 4 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 5 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 6 Paris to Bordeaux
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 Iceland 3 day layover
- 9 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 10 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 11 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 12 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 13 Train travel
- 14 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 15 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 16 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 17 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 18 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 19 DVD burning software
- 20 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 21 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 22 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 23 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 24 WWI Battlefields
- 25 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
Hi to All