If I have a blowdryer and other such appliances I specifically bought for a trip to Italy. Would I be able to use them in Switzerland without a converter?Thank you!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 9 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 first european holiday itinery
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 Cyprus in December
- 19 Cyprus photo gallery
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Which travel plan?
- 23 Florence in October
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Looking for a serviced apartment in York