I am writing itself one such blog http://hottireworld.com but I am looking for new idea and maybe companions in next trips. Could you recommend me some interesting blog or blogs about Euro trips? Maybe someone is interested in cooperation? I would be very happy to recommend some good blogger on my site.
P. S. How to write a report on the trip?
Blogs about trips through Europe
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 4 Spain - Andalucia
- 5 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 6 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 7 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 8 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 9 Lucerne & Zurich
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 12 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 13 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 14 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 Place to propose
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Car in Prague
- 19 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 20 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 23 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Prague - must see