If you ever get a chance to go to this, it is very worthwile to go on Thur. to see them being made. The parade is so much better, when you see how they are constructed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 2 weeks Europe trip
- 8 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 9 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 10 Transportation
- 11 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 12 4 days in Provence in early June
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 15 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 16 Leather goods in Florence
- 17 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 18 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 Trip to Rome
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours