If you ever get a chance to go to this, it is very worthwile to go on Thur. to see them being made. The parade is so much better, when you see how they are constructed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - rental car damages query
- 2 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 3 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 4 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 5 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 8 20 Days in Europe
- 9 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 10 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 11 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 12 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 13 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 14 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 15 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 16 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 17 Verona and Lake Garda
- 18 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 19 European Cooking Secrets
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 22 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 23 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 24 CDG much improved
- 25 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!