I am trying to book tickets for the Globe and many of the tickets are listed as a blocked or partially blocked view. What exactly does that mean? Is there a column in the way of a portion of the stage or the entire stage. Would I have to twist my neck and lean into the person next to me to see? How much of an issue is it? The non blocked views are 37 pounds which was a surprise, but I really want to go. Thank you for sharing your experience in this matter.
Blocked seats at the Globe question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 2 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 3 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 4 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 5 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 caroline_venezia
- 8 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 13 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 First time to Switzerland
- 16 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 17 Italy dolomites
- 18 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 20 First time Ireland trip
- 21 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 22 Switzerland help...?
- 23 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 24 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 25 5 Observations About Paris