I am trying to book tickets for the Globe and many of the tickets are listed as a blocked or partially blocked view. What exactly does that mean? Is there a column in the way of a portion of the stage or the entire stage. Would I have to twist my neck and lean into the person next to me to see? How much of an issue is it? The non blocked views are 37 pounds which was a surprise, but I really want to go. Thank you for sharing your experience in this matter.
Blocked seats at the Globe question
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a holiday
- 2 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 6 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 7 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 8 first european holiday itinery
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 12 Traveling within Italy
- 13 Which travel plan?
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 Florence in October
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 7 days in Andalucia