I am trying to book tickets for the Globe and many of the tickets are listed as a blocked or partially blocked view. What exactly does that mean? Is there a column in the way of a portion of the stage or the entire stage. Would I have to twist my neck and lean into the person next to me to see? How much of an issue is it? The non blocked views are 37 pounds which was a surprise, but I really want to go. Thank you for sharing your experience in this matter.
Blocked seats at the Globe question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 7 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 8 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 11 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 14 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 15 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 16 Five nights in Extremadura
- 17 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 18 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 24 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget