The Blackpool Illuminations is one of England's most awesome sights IME and one of the most popular events in the UK, drawing millions of mainly locals from miles around.
So if planning a trip to the English North Country spend a night in Blackpool, a still thriving seaside resort that I always love even without the Lights being on.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian lakes
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 4 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 7 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 8 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 11 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 12 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 13 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 14 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 15 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 16 Barcelona
- 17 Planning a European Trip
- 18 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 21 Santorini lodging
- 22 Spain and South of France
- 23 Algarve location Help
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!