50 years ago when I was in the service I sailed on a Black Sea Steamer from Sinop to Istanbul. I want to get from Bucharest to Istanbul and was wondering if there is a similar mode of transportation from Bucharest or Constantsa to Istanbul ? If not, what is the best way to make this trip and return to Bucharest? Your help is appreciated.
Black Sea Steamer transportation from Romania to Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 2 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Positano in high season???
- 5 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 6 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 7 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 8 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 11 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 12 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 13 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 14 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 15 Trains
- 16 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 17 Portugual travel to Compostella, spain
- 18 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 19 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 20 flights to Lisbon from NYC area
- 21 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 22 Travel by train in Poland?
- 23 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 24 Shuttle Inter prices?
- 25 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?