I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 Italy - best two central locations
- 3 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 4 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 5 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 6 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 7 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 8 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 11 Another Book List for Italy
- 12 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 13 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 14 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 15 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 16 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 17 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 18 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 19 Caught by a Speed Camera in a Rental Car???
- 20 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 21 Classical Music in Milan
- 22 Istanbul tour guides?
- 23 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 24 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 25 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er