I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 3 Spain and Portugal return
- 4 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 5 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 6 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 11 Ireland or Scotland
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 14 Question on France travel
- 15 Cruise the River Shannon
- 16 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 17 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 18 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 19 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 20 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 23 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 24 Italy and Croatia
- 25 St Germain