I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 3 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 6 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 9 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 13 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 16 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 17 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 18 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 24 French Basque region
- 25 Italy + Greece in 14 days