I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 2 A week in Le Marche
- 3 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 4 Vatican visit - shortcut to St. Peter's Basilica through Sistine chapel
- 5 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 6 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 7 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 8 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 9 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 10 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 13 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 14 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 15 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 16 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 17 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 18 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 19 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 20 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 21 Paris 4 days
- 22 Turkey - Car Rental
- 23 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 24 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 25 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland