I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Sicily
- 2 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 3 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Trains in Europe
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 12 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 13 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 14 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 15 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 16 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 17 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 Raining in rome
- 21 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 22 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 23 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 24 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 25 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum