I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 2 London for Free
- 3 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 4 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 5 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 6 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 7 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 8 Terrorism in Europe
- 9 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 10 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 11 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 12 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 13 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 14 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 15 Madrid: City Views
- 16 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 17 London restaurants
- 18 biking in France
- 19 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 20 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 21 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 24 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 25 Three weeks holiday in Turkey