I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 2 Athens airport
- 3 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 4 Part 2 -Five Weeks in France - September 2015
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 7 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 8 When and how to book for a trip?
- 9 Car travel from Barcelona to Lourdes in December
- 10 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 11 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 12 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 13 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 16 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 17 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 18 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 19 please revew provence agenda
- 20 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 21 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 22 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 23 Lake Como - basta!
- 24 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 25 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich