I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 2 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 3 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 4 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 5 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 8 Dublin to Dingle?
- 9 How to get to Mallorca
- 10 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 11 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 12 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 13 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 14 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 15 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 16 Finalizing Itinerary
- 17 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 18 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 19 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 20 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 21 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 22 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 23 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 24 Switzerland 5 days
- 25 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne