I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 2 One quick week -- where in France?
- 3 Brugge or Ghent?
- 4 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 5 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 6 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 7 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 8 3 days with a Swindon base
- 9 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 10 Local markets in Italy
- 11 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 12 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 13 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 14 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 15 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 16 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 17 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 18 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 19 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 20 Sicily transportation
- 21 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 22 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 23 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 24 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 25 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor