I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 2 alItalia
- 3 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 4 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 7 Mykonos Beach Club
- 8 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 9 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 10 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 11 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 12 Visit to Engand
- 13 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 14 Trip in September
- 15 Which city order makes most sense?
- 16 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 17 London Restaurants
- 18 Munich Hotel Location
- 19 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 20 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 21 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 22 credit and debit cards
- 23 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 24 Is Sicily Safe?
- 25 Hurtigruten port suggestion