I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 2 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 3 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 4 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 5 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 6 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 7 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 10 Day Trip near Paris
- 11 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 12 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 13 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 14 Day trip suggestion from London
- 15 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 16 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 17 Lake Maggiore
- 18 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 19 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 20 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train
- 21 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 22 Milan tours
- 23 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 24 Flight Cost to Athens
- 25 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland