I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 12 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 13 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 14 vienna
- 15 Questions about Polish sights
- 16 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 17 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 18 Bernina Express mid-March
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 Italy
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Ireland travel passport question