I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
- 1 pier in Copenhagen
- 2 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 3 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 4 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 5 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 6 Am I too fat too travel?
- 7 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 8 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 9 Train Passes
- 10 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 11 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 12 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 13 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 14 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 15 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 16 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 17 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 18 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 20 Climbing Snowdon
- 21 Zee Best
- 22 river cruise choice
- 23 Rome apartment
- 24 Paros or Naxos?
- 25 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!