I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to Improve the Lives of Travelers
- 2 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 3 Iceland Day 5
- 4 Holland/France/Spain
- 5 Scotland Trip
- 6 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 10 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 11 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 12 Montenegro in September
- 13 3 week stay in Scotland
- 14 Paris, France
- 15 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 16 sfo to europe
- 17 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 21 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 22 What one thing in Paris?
- 23 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 24 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 25 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience