I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 3 Europe itinerary review
- 4 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 5 Renting International Cars from USA
- 6 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 7 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 10 European Travel in March
- 11 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 14 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 15 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 16 Voltaren in Dubrovnik?
- 17 Day trips from Uzes
- 18 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 19 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 21 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 22 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 23 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Iceland in October