I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 2 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 3 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 4 Barcelona sites: attire
- 5 Self-driving in Iceland
- 6 Ann Frank House
- 7 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 8 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 9 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 10 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 11 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 12 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 13 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 14 Referendum in Greece
- 15 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 16 Visa D - Student or Tourist?
- 17 Barcelona Itinerary
- 18 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 19 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 20 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 21 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 22 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 23 Sunrise in Colmar, France
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?