I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 2 Paris Here We Come
- 3 Ferrari Factory
- 4 Best new years?
- 5 Cheshire, England Hotelsq
- 6 Amalfi Coast in June
- 7 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 8 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 9 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 10 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 11 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 12 Paris (relax), Amboise, Loire (bicycle)
- 13 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 14 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 15 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 16 Paris dining-with teens
- 17 Paris GTG - October 21
- 18 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 19 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 20 Hanover, Germany, where to eat and stay
- 21 Exploring the neighbourhoods of Berlin
- 22 Fall 2015 Balkans Trip Report - Mostly Croatia & Slovenia
- 23 Tbilisi in Georgia, let yourself be charmed!
- 24 A romantic weekend in Paris with outstanding food!
- 25 Poblenou is the place to be in Barcelona!