I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 2 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 3 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 4 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 5 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 6 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 7 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 8 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 9 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 10 Where salsa dancing in barcelona?
- 11 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 12 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 13 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 14 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 15 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 16 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 17 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 19 Albi/Carcassone
- 20 Buying tickets on line for museums etc
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 23 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 24 Our first trip to Europe
- 25 Itinerary help needed!