I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia Spain
- 2 Whistle stop family road trip
- 3 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 Scotland itinerary advice
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 8 Lake Como,Italy
- 9 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 10 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 11 Help with tips in UK
- 12 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 13 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 14 Rome Water Shortage
- 15 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 18 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 19 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 20 Porto in January
- 21 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 24 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip