I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 2 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 3 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 4 Barcelona for single female
- 5 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 6 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 7 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 8 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 9 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 10 Help for San Sebastian
- 11 Venice - boats on canals
- 12 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 15 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 16 Venice, just arrived
- 17 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 18 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 19 What Bus/buses
- 20 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 23 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day