I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 2 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 5 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 8 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 9 Paris and where else?
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 12 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 13 Eleanor's Pages
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 18 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 19 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 20 Internet or travel agent?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 23 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 24 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 25 Aran Islands in wintertime