I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 11 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 12 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 13 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 17 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Rouen Tour Companies
- 20 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 21 Andalucia itinerary help
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 24 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 25 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu