I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
- 1 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 2 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 3 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 4 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 5 Last monte Paris apartment
- 6 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 7 jungfraujoch mid june
- 8 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 9 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 10 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 11 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 12 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 13 Nice
- 14 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 15 Cuenca or Toledo
- 16 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 17 Wimpy's
- 18 HELP stuck in Italy
- 19 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 20 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 21 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 24 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 25 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy