I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 2 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 3 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 4 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 5 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 6 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 7 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 8 Sammezzano update
- 9 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 10 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 11 ideas for Portugal please
- 12 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 13 Catalonia
- 14 Macarons!
- 15 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 16 Transportation in Paris
- 17 airport transportation
- 18 2 Days in Brussels
- 19 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 20 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 21 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 22 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 25 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?