I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 레드카지노•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 레드카지노
- 2 Scotland Question
- 3 London Paris
- 4 Venice to Positano
- 5 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 6 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 7 What clothes?
- 8 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 9 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 10 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 11 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 12 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 13 London dining service charge
- 14 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 15 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 16 Scandinavia????
- 17 GPS vs Google Maps
- 18 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 19 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 20 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 21 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 22 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 23 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 24 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 25 The Rain in Spain and more