I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 Best location to stay in Seville
- 3 Shipping Packages
- 4 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 5 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 6 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 7 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 8 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 9 House/villa in Italy or France
- 10 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 11 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 12 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 13 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 14 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 15 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 16 Train/Subway Questions
- 17 Debit card usage in Norway
- 18 Stay in Florence or smaller hill town in Tuscany?
- 19 Need help in choosing a hotel in Rome for family of 4
- 20 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 21 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 22 Portugal - need help with planning
- 23 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 24 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 25 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?