I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 3 Scotland
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 8 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 9 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 10 Reims for a day
- 11 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 12 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 17 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 18 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 21 Vienna highlights
- 22 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 23 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 24 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside