I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Dresden or Leipzig
- 7 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 8 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 9 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 10 Eiffel tower tickets
- 11 4-6 weeks
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 Help With Vienna
- 14 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Venice Banning Fodors
- 23 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 24 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 25 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United