I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Escargot
- 2 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 3 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 4 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 5 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 6 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 7 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 8 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 9 Interested In Coach Passes
- 10 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 11 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 12 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 13 Alterations to night trains routes
- 14 first family trip to Switzerland
- 15 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 16 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 19 Pisa or Siena?
- 20 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 21 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 24 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 25 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between