I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 2 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 3 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 4 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 5 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 8 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 9 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 10 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 13 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 14 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 15 Cornwall or Paris?
- 16 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 17 Help with France itinerary
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Need help with itinerary