I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Travel by train or bus
- 4 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 5 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 first european holiday itinery
- 12 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Cyprus in December
- 18 Cyprus photo gallery
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Which travel plan?
- 22 Florence in October
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 25 Vespa Tours of Tuscany