I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 2 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 5 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 6 Verona and Lake Garda
- 7 20 Days in Europe
- 8 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 9 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 10 Andalucia in December
- 11 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 12 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 13 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 14 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 15 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 18 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 19 4 days in switzerland
- 20 European Cooking Secrets
- 21 Basque country ideas
- 22 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 23 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 24 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 25 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris