I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 2 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 3 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 8 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 13 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 14 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 17 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 18 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Food tours in Rome?
- 21 Rome Food Tour
- 22 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 23 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice