I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 4 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 One week in Venice - trips
- 9 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 10 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 11 Scotland
- 12 9 days in turkey
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 15 UK for 12 days !
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 20 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 21 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 22 tour guides in rome
- 23 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.