I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 5 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 6 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 9 evening of song and dance
- 10 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 11 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 12 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 13 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 14 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Where to from Verona
- 18 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 21 Train passes
- 22 RENFE error message during payment
- 23 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 24 Munich-6 days in September
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...