I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LONDON BEST STAY IN COVENT GARDEN
- 2 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 3 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 4 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 5 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 6 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 7 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 8 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 9 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 10 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 11 Paris Bastille Day
- 12 River Cruise
- 13 Potential trip - Balkans
- 14 car rental agency
- 15 Italy for 5 nights!
- 16 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 17 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 Paris Art Galleries
- 20 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 21 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 22 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 23 Croatia help
- 24 Accommodation
- 25 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.