My wife and I are planning on spending 3-4 days in the Black Forest this summer. We're trying to figure out the best place to stay that will allow us to see the clock museum, the open air museum, Baden-Baden, Calw, and any other sites we happen to get inspired to visit. Obviously, the harder it is to get around, the less we're going to do. So, we're looking for a town and a hotel to use as our base in the Schwarzwald. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- 1 Istanbul Hotels
- 2 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 3 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 4 Backpacking through Europe
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Connection in Newark EWR
- 7 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 8 Help with itinerary going north from Dublin in early Sept.
- 9 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 10 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 11 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 12 York Food and Drink Festival
- 13 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 14 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 15 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 16 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 19 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 20 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 21 Paris Recommendations
- 22 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 23 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 24 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 25 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary