I will be 2 days in the región of the black forest with my wife and would like to receive suggestions were to make our base.
One of the days we would like partially use it for some SPA and the rest have some nice views and good food
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 a starting itinerary
- 2 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 3 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 4 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 5 Suggestions on traveling from Palermo, Sicily to Munich, Germany
- 6 Small-group day tours from London?
- 7 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 8 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 9 What time for early flight to Heathrow
- 10 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 11 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 12 England/Scotland in January?
- 13 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 14 Where to Park Rental Car While Visiting Sintra
- 15 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 16 Budapest main train station status
- 17 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 18 Packing for Croatia (23 days Sept-Oct)
- 19 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 20 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 21 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 22 Back from a great trip !!
- 23 Sarajevo to Mostar by train or bus
- 24 Blackpool Illuminations - Tripping the Lights Fantastic Sep 4 - Nov 8, 2105
- 25 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?