Hi, I am going to be Black Forest region in the 1st week of May for about 4 days. 2 days I will be exploring the Balck Forest Region. 1 day I will be going to Colmar and 1 day to Rhine Falls. Can you please tell me the best way to reach these two places. Also instead of Colmar should I go Stratbourg. Any suggestions what to see here.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 2 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 3 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 4 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 5 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 6 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 9 Venice in Jan
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 15 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 British drivers
- 24 Trip around Spain
- 25 Berlin