i dont usually travel in black clothes because i dont usually invest in them
i am packing a couple of black pants of different weights and styles for russia and scandinavia, thinking they will serve me well in the city touring
i bought some great walking shoes too - black
i have bought a lint roller ( which promptly broke and now i have three refills ..bummer)
and i have mini travel size lint brush
but im tempted to just pack some packaging tape and do the de-linting with it wrapped round my hand or even using the 'waxing method' lol
my hairdresser, a horse lover, told me the trick was to put soiled clothes into a dryer prior to washing to get lint and hair off dark clothing but im not confident...
i hardly use the dryer, preferring to dry naturally, and im scared garments will shrink...
but it sounds like a dream - to get all the fluff off in one go!
what do you people think? obviously i cant rely on the dryer method when travelling...'
do you pick up much lint on aircraft?
has anyone used the 'wet cloth' method?
any help appreciated
( and, no , im not re-thinking the black pants lol- theyre definitely coming even if i do end up looking like a lamington!!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping in Paris
- 2 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 3 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 4 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 5 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 6 2 London theatre recommendations
- 7 spanish winery region(s)
- 8 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 9 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 10 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 11 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 12 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 13 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 14 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 15 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 16 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 17 December in Deutschland
- 18 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 19 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 20 cash or plastic in Greece
- 21 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 22 Rome and Venice in December
- 23 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 24 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 25 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France