i dont usually travel in black clothes because i dont usually invest in them
i am packing a couple of black pants of different weights and styles for russia and scandinavia, thinking they will serve me well in the city touring
i bought some great walking shoes too - black
i have bought a lint roller ( which promptly broke and now i have three refills ..bummer)
and i have mini travel size lint brush
but im tempted to just pack some packaging tape and do the de-linting with it wrapped round my hand or even using the 'waxing method' lol
my hairdresser, a horse lover, told me the trick was to put soiled clothes into a dryer prior to washing to get lint and hair off dark clothing but im not confident...
i hardly use the dryer, preferring to dry naturally, and im scared garments will shrink...
but it sounds like a dream - to get all the fluff off in one go!
what do you people think? obviously i cant rely on the dryer method when travelling...'
do you pick up much lint on aircraft?
has anyone used the 'wet cloth' method?
any help appreciated
( and, no , im not re-thinking the black pants lol- theyre definitely coming even if i do end up looking like a lamington!!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 2 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 3 England in a week - what's realistic
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 7 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 10 French Riviera
- 11 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 16 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 17 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 18 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 19 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 20 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 21 Barcelona extension
- 22 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 23 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 From Genoa to Rome...