i dont usually travel in black clothes because i dont usually invest in them
i am packing a couple of black pants of different weights and styles for russia and scandinavia, thinking they will serve me well in the city touring
i bought some great walking shoes too - black
i have bought a lint roller ( which promptly broke and now i have three refills ..bummer)
and i have mini travel size lint brush
but im tempted to just pack some packaging tape and do the de-linting with it wrapped round my hand or even using the 'waxing method' lol
my hairdresser, a horse lover, told me the trick was to put soiled clothes into a dryer prior to washing to get lint and hair off dark clothing but im not confident...
i hardly use the dryer, preferring to dry naturally, and im scared garments will shrink...
but it sounds like a dream - to get all the fluff off in one go!
what do you people think? obviously i cant rely on the dryer method when travelling...'
do you pick up much lint on aircraft?
has anyone used the 'wet cloth' method?
any help appreciated
( and, no , im not re-thinking the black pants lol- theyre definitely coming even if i do end up looking like a lamington!!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Dublin Luggage storage
- 4 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 5 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 6 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 7 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 8 Alitala
- 9 Which Hotel in Rome
- 10 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 11 First Solo Adventure
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 14 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 15 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 16 Georgia in 4 days
- 17 Where should I go with my family?
- 18 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 19 PARIS
- 20 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 21 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 22 Crete Holiday
- 23 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 24 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 25 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?