i dont usually travel in black clothes because i dont usually invest in them
i am packing a couple of black pants of different weights and styles for russia and scandinavia, thinking they will serve me well in the city touring
i bought some great walking shoes too - black
i have bought a lint roller ( which promptly broke and now i have three refills ..bummer)
and i have mini travel size lint brush
but im tempted to just pack some packaging tape and do the de-linting with it wrapped round my hand or even using the 'waxing method' lol
my hairdresser, a horse lover, told me the trick was to put soiled clothes into a dryer prior to washing to get lint and hair off dark clothing but im not confident...
i hardly use the dryer, preferring to dry naturally, and im scared garments will shrink...
but it sounds like a dream - to get all the fluff off in one go!
what do you people think? obviously i cant rely on the dryer method when travelling...'
do you pick up much lint on aircraft?
has anyone used the 'wet cloth' method?
any help appreciated
( and, no , im not re-thinking the black pants lol- theyre definitely coming even if i do end up looking like a lamington!!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 4 Nighlife & Dancing in Genoa or San Remo (late-September)?
- 5 3 days to spend in europe
- 6 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 7 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 8 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 9 Ireland one week
- 10 Please suggest best itinerary
- 11 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 12 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 13 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 cell phone companys
- 16 CDG international flight
- 17 Berlin restaurant recs
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 22 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 23 Seville in late January
- 24 Lipari to Capri??
- 25 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan