i dont usually travel in black clothes because i dont usually invest in them
i am packing a couple of black pants of different weights and styles for russia and scandinavia, thinking they will serve me well in the city touring
i bought some great walking shoes too - black
i have bought a lint roller ( which promptly broke and now i have three refills ..bummer)
and i have mini travel size lint brush
but im tempted to just pack some packaging tape and do the de-linting with it wrapped round my hand or even using the 'waxing method' lol
my hairdresser, a horse lover, told me the trick was to put soiled clothes into a dryer prior to washing to get lint and hair off dark clothing but im not confident...
i hardly use the dryer, preferring to dry naturally, and im scared garments will shrink...
but it sounds like a dream - to get all the fluff off in one go!
what do you people think? obviously i cant rely on the dryer method when travelling...'
do you pick up much lint on aircraft?
has anyone used the 'wet cloth' method?
any help appreciated
( and, no , im not re-thinking the black pants lol- theyre definitely coming even if i do end up looking like a lamington!!)
black clothes and lint - how do you cope???
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 3 TGV and Provence questions
- 4 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 8 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 9 Istanbul hotels
- 10 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 11 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 18 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 19 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie