i dont usually travel in black clothes because i dont usually invest in them
i am packing a couple of black pants of different weights and styles for russia and scandinavia, thinking they will serve me well in the city touring
i bought some great walking shoes too - black
i have bought a lint roller ( which promptly broke and now i have three refills ..bummer)
and i have mini travel size lint brush
but im tempted to just pack some packaging tape and do the de-linting with it wrapped round my hand or even using the 'waxing method' lol
my hairdresser, a horse lover, told me the trick was to put soiled clothes into a dryer prior to washing to get lint and hair off dark clothing but im not confident...
i hardly use the dryer, preferring to dry naturally, and im scared garments will shrink...
but it sounds like a dream - to get all the fluff off in one go!
what do you people think? obviously i cant rely on the dryer method when travelling...'
do you pick up much lint on aircraft?
has anyone used the 'wet cloth' method?
any help appreciated
( and, no , im not re-thinking the black pants lol- theyre definitely coming even if i do end up looking like a lamington!!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 seat reservations
- 4 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 7 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 8 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 9 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 10 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 11 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 12 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 14 Italy in a week
- 15 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 16 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 17 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 18 Germany-Car or Train
- 19 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 20 SURPRISE TRIP
- 21 Jewish Vienna
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Reaching the Lake District
- 24 Positano Hotel in September
- 25 Scotland itinerary advice