i dont usually travel in black clothes because i dont usually invest in them
i am packing a couple of black pants of different weights and styles for russia and scandinavia, thinking they will serve me well in the city touring
i bought some great walking shoes too - black
i have bought a lint roller ( which promptly broke and now i have three refills ..bummer)
and i have mini travel size lint brush
but im tempted to just pack some packaging tape and do the de-linting with it wrapped round my hand or even using the 'waxing method' lol
my hairdresser, a horse lover, told me the trick was to put soiled clothes into a dryer prior to washing to get lint and hair off dark clothing but im not confident...
i hardly use the dryer, preferring to dry naturally, and im scared garments will shrink...
but it sounds like a dream - to get all the fluff off in one go!
what do you people think? obviously i cant rely on the dryer method when travelling...'
do you pick up much lint on aircraft?
has anyone used the 'wet cloth' method?
any help appreciated
( and, no , im not re-thinking the black pants lol- theyre definitely coming even if i do end up looking like a lamington!!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French open 2017
- 2 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 3 What do pack for Ireland?
- 4 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 5 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 7 Paris hotels
- 8 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 9 TAP airlines & other questions
- 10 Sentimental Journey
- 11 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 12 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 13 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 14 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 15 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 16 Netflix and Hulu
- 17 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 18 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 19 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 20 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 22 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 5 days in switzerland
- 25 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia