i dont usually travel in black clothes because i dont usually invest in them
i am packing a couple of black pants of different weights and styles for russia and scandinavia, thinking they will serve me well in the city touring
i bought some great walking shoes too - black
i have bought a lint roller ( which promptly broke and now i have three refills ..bummer)
and i have mini travel size lint brush
but im tempted to just pack some packaging tape and do the de-linting with it wrapped round my hand or even using the 'waxing method' lol
my hairdresser, a horse lover, told me the trick was to put soiled clothes into a dryer prior to washing to get lint and hair off dark clothing but im not confident...
i hardly use the dryer, preferring to dry naturally, and im scared garments will shrink...
but it sounds like a dream - to get all the fluff off in one go!
what do you people think? obviously i cant rely on the dryer method when travelling...'
do you pick up much lint on aircraft?
has anyone used the 'wet cloth' method?
any help appreciated
( and, no , im not re-thinking the black pants lol- theyre definitely coming even if i do end up looking like a lamington!!)
black clothes and lint - how do you cope???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me plan my trip!
- 2 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 3 buying souviners and art
- 4 Napoli logistics
- 5 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 6 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 9 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 10 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 11 Greece and Turkey
- 12 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 13 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 14 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 15 Hotel in Lisbon
- 16 Porto to Salamanca
- 17 Where to stay in Prague?
- 18 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 19 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 20 Walking in Bologna
- 21 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 22 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 23 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 24 Travel by train in Poland?
- 25 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick